Pay down loan by volunteering

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Danica
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Pay down loan by volunteering

Post by Danica »

I am a homeless man in Fort Worth, Texas that is willing to vounteer. Currently my life's journey is hindered by desperate decisions, such as responsibility versus surviving. I have no insurance, inspection sticker, and have taken a loan on my car which I have only been paying the interest on. However, I have been working at a company that might hire me but getting there illegally can place me in a backwards motion. I don't have money for car repairs, insurance or to pay off loan. Any help will be appreciated.
Also, I am willing to work of any contributions or do volunteer services. Thank you in advance for considering this request my food word come from your office soon....Respectfully Submitted,
Nicole Bexley1

Re: Pay down loan by volunteering

Post by Nicole Bexley1 »

Good afternoon,
I am reaching out in hope that someone can help me and my girls. I am willing this year to take out a loan and volunteer to pay some or all of it back.
I have never NOT been able to provide clothing for the school year. This year has been difficult, our car was just totaled and we are without a vehicle & it’s causing a lot of stress so funds are very tight as we are one income family on my income.
I am not sure if I’m reaching out to the right people or organization for a volunteer type loan. I am in Kitsap county and NO one is helping! I am hoping someone will reach out a helping hand and help me and my girls
Dan Nowaski

Post by Dan Nowaski »

To whom this may concern I am a single parent. I live on a fix income disability and need a loan for my bills. I am willing to volunteer to pay it back.
I recently purchase a used car for which I have to make monthly payments for 1 year to pay it off. With the rent, rental insurance, car insurance, electric, medication, doctor copay, food, and a growing child very little money left.
My car started overheating and I need a new water pump and would use the loan for that. I live on a rural area and I have only 4 more transports I can use through my insurance. I was trying to find some assistance for the repair to volunteer my time to get that loan. I would be grateful if you could help me with any information. I live in Trexler town PA Lehigh Valley County.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you want to volunteer to give back, even pay back a loan, try a church. Most churches not only help the poor financially or loan out items (or money), but they need volunteers as well. As they have limited resources. Find details on getting help from, and giving back to, churches near you here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ance_.html