Cancer patient - Hodgkin's Lymphoma

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Candiotti
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cancer patient - Hodgkin's Lymphoma

Post by Candiotti »

Hello,
I am looking for some information on possibly obtaining a loan. I am in Arizona and I am not currently partaking in any conventional treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma but I am doing my own treatments. I did 6 rounds of chemo in the beginning of 2016 and have turned away radiation. I have been fighting this on my own for about 5 years and after chemo I am just looking to move on with my life. I look forward to hearing back from you!
Cecilia Lion

Re: Cancer patient - Hodgkin's Lymphoma

Post by Cecilia Lion »

Hello. I am writing in regards to needing help with my rent and my electric bill using a loan as I suffer from Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I am using a friends email and computer, because I do not have access to one at the time being.
I am disabled due to extreme anxiety and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I do receive Social Security, but because I was diagnosed at a very young age, I only qualify for the minimum payment amount.
I usually am able to pay my bills without a problem, but last month my car broke down, and It being my only source of transportation so I need a loan. I had to use all of the money I have to pay to put my car in the shop, only to find out that it's going to cost me more than I have to get it fixed. My rent was due November 1 to the 10th, I spoke to my landlord about being late, but I am only going to have to pay Decembers bills again in a couple of weeks. I do not like asking for help, but I have no more options. I do not have the credit for a loan or family that can help. If you can help me, my rent is $493, and my electric bill is $87. If I could get those bills paid, or at least one, I may have a chance to get out of the mess I am in. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. This is the best email address to reach me for a loan application for people with cancer. It is my neighbors and she has all my info and has agreed to help in the contacting process. Thank you again for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cancer patient - Hodgkin's Lymphoma

Post by Admin »

If you have cancer, probably don't want a loan. There are other ways to get financial help for needs such as Hodgkin's Lymphoma or others. Look here for hardship funds for cancer patients.