First and last month

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
ENGH1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

First and last month

Post by ENGH1 »

I am looking for a small loan for rental first month and rental deposit. I want to repay the loan. I am a Bay Pines employee and will be relocating once my husband and step children move down over the summer. WE both are currently renting and our finances are very tight at the moment paying for two households, rents, utilities, etc.
I will have to break lease at my townhouse and have already spoken with them about situation. Townhouse not large enough for all of us to live in legally. I am looking for assistance in first months rent/deposit for a house for all of us to fit in. And I want to pay it back monthly. Can you help? Thank you.
Uline One
anti spam: Blue

Re: First and last month

Post by Uline One »

I am a Veteran looking for a loan to help for moving costs, a security deposit, or maybe first months’ rent. I currently live in the city of Lake Elsinore. I have a fiancé and 2 children who also live with me. I just received my eviction notice from my Landlord yesterday.
I have 60 days to move out, but I am having a hard time to come up with money for the security deposit to move into a new place. So I am thinking a short term loan may be better. My only income is my Veteran Affair Benefits. My fiancé is my care giver. I don't work. Might be homeless soon if I cannot come up with the deposit amount or money for first months rent to move to another place that is require a deposit.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: First and last month

Post by Admin »

We do not usually recommend loans. But try Volutneers of American, as they often have programs for veterans, including around housing. Be sure to use those 60 months to do everything you can to stabilize yourself and find the help you need. A loan should be a last resort. Also try contacting a local veteran office.
Uline One wrote:I am a Veteran looking for a loan to help for moving costs, a security deposit, or maybe first months’ rent. I currently live in the city of Lake Elsinore. I have a fiancé and 2 children who also live with me. I just received my eviction notice from my Landlord yesterday.
I have 60 days to move out, but I am having a hard time to come up with money for the security deposit to move into a new place. So I am thinking a short term loan may be better. My only income is my Veteran Affair Benefits. My fiancé is my care giver. I don't work. Might be homeless soon if I cannot come up with the deposit amount or money for first months rent to move to another place that is require a deposit.