Cash for rehab for senior

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Flow
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Cash for rehab for senior

Post by Flow »

My 84 year old mom was in a rehab center for 2 months last year. She was first in the hospital for one week. She fell while in rehab, extending her stay by 3 weeks. Total medical debt incurred is $4500, and we are seeking a loan to help us. She only has Humana Medicare Advantage - turned down twice for Medicaid even though she is a senior citizen.
We began paying bills in December & have had no problems except with rehab center. The director has threatened legal action if not paid in full. We have paid $280 so far & sending $120 more this week. Mom is on extremely fixed income & we don't have the money to pay this in full. No one wants to loan us money either to pay it. Do we have any options or who can we call for help? I am physically sick worrying about a lawsuit.
We are in Memphis, TN.
RobFord
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cash for rehab for senior

Post by RobFord »

Hi, I’m in need of help getting cash for an apartment for my old man who just left rehabilitation. The move in cost and deposit and not being able to save too much money while he living in a motel. I work full time at West western in Mesa Arizona and make 400.00-450.00 by weekly which is 8.05 hourly pay in my motel 330.00 bi week and I can't help that old man.
I’m 22 years old and my daughter was put in CPS for not having a place to live and I was doing drugs. I went to rehab for two months as well. I got out about 3 months ago. I am clean still even though my struggles and not having my daughter with me. I have trial coming up for CPA to adopted my little girl out.
I don’t want to lose her. I been working ever since I got out of rehab for about 3 months now but my case manager said if there’s a chance I need to have my apartment for the next court hearing which is trial February 24th and 25th and I’m trying my hardest. I have little money for my old man and my own drug problems from my own rehab. Maybe he can get a loan. Please anything will help me right now.
Gomez1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cash for rehab for senior

Post by Gomez1 »

I am signed up with House of Hope for rebab
I just lost my job due to my boss hiring family and cutting my hours to nothing. My 4 year old daughter and I have a cheap apartment. I need $100 cash by Friday or we are evicted. I have no family or friends to help me with the rehab program for seniors.
PLEASE HELP US
Everywhere I go and ask for help they act like I'm crazy as if there is no such thing as help.