Pawned my possessions for a loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Reign
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Pawned my possessions for a loan

Post by Reign »

Emergency rent before 6/5/2016 and possibly utilities. I lost my job and unemployment denied me for the last 2 months, so I visited a pawn shop for money. I've only got 1 payment. I have three children and no other income right now. I will be evicted if I don't pay rent and last month. I PAWNED all I owned and my children owned for enough to pay my rent. Please if anyone could help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pawned my possessions for a loan

Post by Admin »

We never recommend pawning items for money. But since you already did this to get a loan, you need to make do. Your best bet may be to live with friends or family. And then sign up for parenting classes, as if you used a pawn shop to sell your kids goods, that is flat out wrong. So you need much advice too. More on applying for pawn shop loans.
BMW2

Post by BMW2 »

My husband was recently laid off and I start a new job today but we have no money or food or stuff (as we pawned it for a loan) and our rent is due Thursday. We have a vehicle but it also needs repair and we have no money for gas to get me back and forth to my new job.
I will not be getting a paycheck until October 8th and we are in desperate need of financial help in the form of a loan. I am still looking for a second job to help us get ahead but my phone will be cut off tomorrow as well. Thank you in advance for any help you can give us.
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

Hello,
I am a recent graduate who fell on extreme hard times after losing my job. I even pawned my computer for a high interest loan. I haven't been able to afford my rent, phone bill, car payments, and car insurance but I am actively looking for a job with interviews scheduled! If your organization can help me this one time please let me know as soon as possible! Looking to get assistance before March 03, 2020!
Thank you,
Rinaldi

Post by Rinaldi »

I am 67 years old and had knee surgery in February 2022. I ran out of money and pawned all my possessions to get a loan, which I owe on too.
The job I had at the time was not willing to hold my job and I recently did find employment but I am only working 21 hours each week and traveling 60 plus miles each day that I do work.
I have fallen behind on my rent, utilities and car payments and the pawnshop loan.
I am told more hours will be available in the coming months but right now I am looking at the possibility of eviction, losing my car and having no electric.
I am a home health care provider who has worked through the pandemic and I am embarrassed to have to be asking for help
I did get qualified for food assistance (SNAP) and am grateful for that but that dies not help me to catch up on my past due bills.
I have reached out to all the programs people have directed me to but it seems there are no programs that my situations fits into, and pawning possession only goes so far.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Roberta
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you have used a pawnshop loan already, but need additional money for rent, utilities, etc. Not to mention cars and no electric?
If so, you are in very bad shape. You need professional financial counseling. Maybe live with someone else to rebuild your life. But if you really want another pawn loan near you, look here for programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... shops.html
Rinaldi wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:38 am I have fallen behind on my rent, utilities and car payments and the pawnshop loan.
I am told more hours will be available in the coming months but right now I am looking at the possibility of eviction, losing my car and having no electric.
I am a home health care provider who has worked through the pandemic and I am embarrassed to have to be asking for help
I did get qualified for food assistance (SNAP) and am grateful for that but that dies not help me to catch up on my past due bills.