I will return the money loaned to me

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Voters
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I will return the money loaned to me

Post by Voters »

I only need $1000 to pay my rent for April and I will return the money back in three months but I need it now since the landlord will evict me. I am 67 years old and still work every day but do not have health insurance and had to pay for medical testing to make sure my brain tumor did not come back. Please help me now as the rent is already late. Thank you.
scurry

Re: I will return the money loaned to me

Post by scurry »

I'm a single parent of 3 kids in McKean County and this is my situation... I work fulltime at a decent paying job and I am willing to repay the loans you may give to me. The owner of the place I am renting has recently sold it. The new owners plan on moving in by the 16th of this month. I've looked all over for places to rent but need money that I will pay back if loaned to me. Everyone seems to want first month's rent and security deposit up front and won't work with anyone on making up the security deposit in payments the first couple months. I am seriously at my wits end considering I only have a few days left to find a place.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I will return the money loaned to me

Post by Admin »

If you live in Texas, that is the "wild wild west" when it comes to banks and lenders. There are few stictions on them, which means it is easier for you to borrow or get a loan, but also more dangerous as you need to assess the interest rates, the fine print of a loan, etc. Since you have a decent job like you said, it may be a more serious option. Learn more on organizations and types of loans offered.
scurry wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:10 am I'm a single parent of 3 kids in McKean County and this is my situation... I work fulltime at a decent paying job and I am willing to repay the loans you may give to me. The owner of the place I am renting has recently sold it. The new owners plan on moving in by the 16th of this month. I've looked all over for places to rent but need money that I will pay back if loaned to me. Everyone seems to want first month's rent and security deposit up front and won't work with anyone on making up the security deposit in payments the first couple months. I am seriously at my wits end considering I only have a few days left to find a place.