Disabled in debt with loans and bills

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Municex
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled in debt with loans and bills

Post by Municex »

Hello. We are disabled and need help with paying our utility bills. We have been on the equal payment plan, but, I have been out of work for over two years. I have been taking care of my mother who died last year with cancer. I have been trying to get a job to pay down some loans too. My husband finished going back to school and now we are now faced with paying back his loans. We have taken out small loans that are also requiring monthly payments. We have one son who is 10 years old. Our bills are due tomorrow. I am not sure where to turn. I would appreciate any help you are able to provide. Thank you,
Diantranise

Re: Disabled in debt with loans and bills

Post by Diantranise »

I am a 66 year old disabled woman seeking a loan. My only support is disability income. I depend on an electric wheelchair to get around and I live with other chronic illnesses such as diabetes and asthma. My electricity was disconnected this past November by CenterPoint Energy Company and I'm still recovering from that both physically and emotionally and financially. My past due electric bill has accumulated to over $1,000 and I am doing everything I can think of to keep from being disconnected again.
I live in a double wide mobile home but I can't use my central heating and air conditioning unit because I'm pretty sure there is some problem with my duct work. Most of my electric appliances including my wheelchair are in disrepair. My 1996 handicap modified van won't pass safety inspection and I can't afford to fix it or replace it.
Meanwhile life goes on and new health care issues seem to spring up every day. I struggle to make bankruptcy payments to retain the home I worked so hard for. All of this is not what I had hoped for in my golden years. In 2003 I was a university professor and I became disabled in a car accident was not my fault. I grieve the state of affairs and I'm embarrassed to have to ask for a new loan but right now I need all the help I can get. Thank you so much what you're trying to do and I appreciate your consideration. My sincere thanks,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

$1000 is a lot of money. Lucky the utility company has not shut it off already. They have given you a ton of leeway. But here is a list of Centerpoint financial assistance programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ance_.html
Try them all for help.
Diantranise wrote:My electricity was disconnected this past November by CenterPoint Energy Company and I'm still recovering from that both physically and emotionally and financially. My past due electric bill has accumulated to over $1,000 and I am doing everything I can think of to keep from being disconnected again.
Der456

Post by Der456 »

I'm in the process of filing for disability due to some illnesses I have, and my wife is on FMLA leave from work by our daughter has severe seizures and was just placed on new medication to moderate the seizures. We need a loan and help with car bills. Then my wife is unable to work by she can't leave our disabled daughter home alone until the seizures are under control. She's unable to make a car loan payment currently due to missing work and needs the car in case something happens to our daughter and to get her to her doctor's appointments. She has received a notice saying that the car would be reposed unless payment is made. Can you please help us with a loan?