Car note

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
SandyAla
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car note

Post by SandyAla »

I'm a single parent. I work at Hertz and I need transportation for me and my daughter and also to see my mother. I really need transportation because my mother is paralyzed and she is currently in the hospital. Sir or mam, I know it’s late but I'm willing to do anything, I mean anything.
I get paid every 2 weeks. I was wondering if you would be willing to make a car note plan with me, everyone goes through a struggle. I'm even going through it. My child is all I have left. I use to walk but I get a ride here and there now sometimes I'm not able to make it in. Can you just please find it in your heart to think about it? Please I'm not running any type of scam or anything. You will get your money every month for the car note I swear if I have to be broke I'll even give you my last just for us to have transportation. Can you please just find it in your heart please?
I live in Mobile, Alabama, and please help.
Td9aw

Re: Car note

Post by Td9aw »

Hi, I'm writing off of my niece email because I don't have one. I live in Baton Rouge Louisiana and I need to speak with someone. I'm in so much depth with my car note and bills to the point where it's about to get taken away. I'm reaching out because I need help I can't afford the bills alone. It's becoming a big stress to the point I feel like giving up. Please help, and you can contact me. Thank you, God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As we always say, car note and payment programs are very rare. We always recommend starting with a credit counselor. You can also can your lender (either bank or loan company) and ask about payment plans, refinancing the loan, etc. They may work directly with you too. So you have a few options available to you, and read more car loan and refinance programs.
Td9aw wrote:I'm in so much depth with my car note and bills to the point where it's about to get taken away. I'm reaching out because I need help I can't afford the bills alone. It's becoming a big stress to the point I feel like giving up. Please help, and you can contact me. Thank you, God Bless.
Mr. Seltzer

Post by Mr. Seltzer »

My name is Timothy. I am 53 years old, divorcing and a single parent of a teenager 14 and we need help with our car note. I don't know where else to turn to my car note is one week past due. I had to borrow money to pay last month's rent so that option is gone. My light bill will be due on the 19th and I'm not sure what I'm going to do to pay the bills and car note. I need help for the first time in my life like this. I'm a proud man and I always work for a living but it's harder and harder to find a job today being that I'm a severe diabetic with severe neuropathy. Please contact me if y'all are able to help us.