Installment repayment plan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Pitbull
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Installment repayment plan

Post by Pitbull »

I need help getting a loan for $18,000. It's needed to purchase a home for me and my family, which are living in two different places. I'm a MD state employee making a decent salary and am more than capable of paying the money back if ensured for 5 years. My credit isn't the best but it's being repaired, and I can't ask for a Co-signer at this moment, because my relatives with excellent credit are currently dealing with funeral costs and debts of a very close family member. Lastly, due to the very strict regulations on credit, two installment loans companies "Bergenfield financial trust" and "Installment Loans" managed to fill me into paying close to 9000 in false securities for a 15000 loan, and I've never received them.
My account is almost completely wiped out currently, but I will get the money back through my lawyers when I finish the paperwork this weekend. I just need assistance finding a loan because the friend I'm living with really needed us out by June 1st but will give us till July 1st because he gets his other 2 children during the summer. Please help me and my family.
Mnadi

Re: Installment repayment plan

Post by Mnadi »

I am a mother of three in need of help with housing and we can make installment payments on a loan. My husband passed away a few months ago. I work six sometimes seven days a week. We are staying in hotel right now. It’s hard for me to save money for a loan so we can get a place. I can’t get ahead due to the high cost of hotels. It’s hard to save for deposits and first last month’s rent. Plus expenses such as food, clothing and bills. If I could I would get a second job. We live off of my work check that’s it. I get no kind off aid. I am in need of some assistance for housing.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Is it Bank of America? As they offer assistance. Here is information on their BOA debt consolidation loan. It can help with your repayment, lower interest rate, and hopefully get you back on track with those debts.
Adamslaw

Post by Adamslaw »

Hi, I am seeking help for my boyfriend and I. We are both currently on disability and have fallen to some financial hardships recently. I wanted to know on how to go about applying for some financial help for our installment personal loan and repayment plan. Our light has recently been disconnected and I'm sure our water isn't far from being cut off either. It’s been about a week now. And it's beginning to get colder and I'm starting to worry as no family and friends could help us with our installment loan payments. Please contact me at this email please
Thank you