Veteran and his wife

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
JohnJackson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Veteran and his wife

Post by JohnJackson »

I am writing on behalf of some people I hold dear to me, and they need a loan to start a fresh. I am hoping someone could help them to ease their burdens and fulfill their dreams as they both deserve it.
One is a Purple Heart army veteran. He received his Purple Heart in 2013 on his birthday in Iraq after a roadside bomb went off on his tank and debris concrete the size of a basketball hit him in the head causing him to have TBI. He served about 10 years in the army with three tours in Iraq. He was honorably discharged from the army in December of 2013. He continues to suffer from his TBI, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, an unknown stomach disorder, and various other ailments.
He got married in January 2015. They have known each other since high school. The wife is a social worker and mother of two boys. In 2013 prior to his release in September, he was stationed in Colorado and had been going through some terrible times in the army struggling with his mental health and physical ailments. He had been hospitalized several times due to his stomach ailments and mental health. He was not receiving support from the army at this point so the wife wrote a letter to the State of Maine Senator Susan Collins. This letter went directly to the white house and his commanding officers were investigated. He was released from the army a few weeks later.
Since then he has had a lot of battles transitioning to civilian life and dealing with his mental and physical ailments. The wifehas been there every step of the way as he needs a caregiver to help him. The wife has to leave her job due to hospitalizations and the stress of caring for him is a full time job. She brings him to his appointments and attends these which are sometimes twice a week at the VA which is 45 minutes away. She dispenses his medicine to him and provides him with emotional support and physical care. She has applied for the caregiver program but was denied. He has a 240% disability rating through the VA.
The family was living in Maine. They were desperately trying to get their VA home loan and looking for a home closer to the VA Togus. He has worked hard to try to build his credit with help from his wife. Every time they had gone to the bank. They were told do this and in a few months you should be eligible. This last time they were told to start looking for places. They found the home that they both loved right down the road from where they were married in Hallowell. They went to the bank only to be told that it may be another 6 months to a year before they could get into their own home as his credit score is around a 580. He found out that he was a victim of fraud through Verizon wireless. They have worked diligently to clear this up. He was also informed of a loan any $4000 and card any $2000 that had gone delinquent during his transition from Colorado to Maine. I can imagine this was the last thing on his mind as he was going through so much turmoil at the time. I know the family is incredibly saddened that they will not be able to get their dream home. They had even moved out of a bad place in Maine for the summer to go camping in State Parks while looking for the right home.
Now they are back to square one and found a 2 bedroom trailer in New Hampshire which is closer to the VA but not where they wanted to be. They will be moving into this in August using half of his income to get into the place.
The wife will be attending UNE online so that she can still be there for him and her children. She has had to take our loans for her Masters in Social Work with the hopes of one day opening up her own practice to help others.
I ask for help in any way you can see to help people who have served the people. They deserve so much and are trying their hardest.
Sincerely,
Scott G
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Veteran and his wife

Post by Scott G »

Hello my name is Raquel, the wife of a veteran. I am reaching out to you regarding my husband who is a army veteran. We came down to Pensacola Florida for vacation and my husband had a breakdown and had to be hospitalized for his mental. We have no living relatives and need assistance to get home when he is released on Tuesday morning. We are asking for help with bus tickets to return home to Kalamazoo Michigan - two tickets for a veteran and his wife. Could you please help us? I am disabled with MS also.