Car and credit issues

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
BradyBunch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car and credit issues

Post by BradyBunch »

To whom it may concern,
Where I live, you need a car to get to and from work. Since I've been in this accident in 2013, I cannot get a loan, my credit is bad, and have no job, no money. I was taking care of my mother at home before she had a nasty fall and is now in a nursing home. I was paying my bills up until then. I've been looking for a job ever since, it’s really hard when a person doesn't have transportation, no money, bad credit. With this $5000.00 I can pay the rest of my bills, get my stuff out of storage, and maybe have a little left over to try to get something started, hopefully a job of some sort. Please help me.
lakeshia

Re: Car and credit issues

Post by lakeshia »

Hello, my name is Sarah. I recently found out I am pregnant and also lost my job. My credit is shot. I am actively looking for another job even though I can't pay the loan on my car. My boyfriend and I are renting a house. He is working but due to my unexpected loss of my job, we don’t have our rent money and are behind on our utility bill and are car loan. I don’t know what we will do if we lose our house or car. We have never been in a situation like this before. I am asking for help with this month’s rent which is $725 and car loan of $300. Please reply and let me know if you know of any help. It will be greatly appreciated if we get help getting back on our feet. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Car and credit issues

Post by Admin »

Your lender is Chase? If so, you can refinance your car loan using their assistance programs. They also have credit repair options for you. As both may assist you in your situation, and find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ncing.html