Need small business financing

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Stubaker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need small business financing

Post by Stubaker »

I am 59 and was laid off from my job. My mortgage is underwater so I am renting it out to tenants. I get 540 a month pension. When all this happened, my daughter died so I can't ask her for help.
I have started a small business but because my credit is bad because of these events (since I was laid off I out over 200 resumes). I've used my savings and exhausted unemployment. I had invested money in my small business and ran advertising which brought in a good return but I can't continue without some assistance. $300 would do it. It would give me an income. My sublease is expired on July 31 and I'm going to be homeless.
Can someone help me with rental assistance and a tiny loan to restart my business? Thank you.
Gambino

Re: Need small business financing

Post by Gambino »

Good Afternoon,
I am applying for any work from home positions as well as small business financing. I need loans that is available that will fit my pass experience that is open and available to work.
I am currently a stay at home mom and is seeking a full time online job to help with bills and living necessities. Maybe small business financing can help get me started.
 I have attached my resume, so you can view, however this is not the most updated copy, but just to have an idea of my passed work experience.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need small business financing

Post by Admin »

Sometimes there are government loans.
Maybe they can help you start a business or work from home. Though, like any source of financing, it is not easy to get.
Gambino wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:52 am Good Afternoon,
I am applying for any work from home positions as well as small business financing. I need loans that is available that will fit my pass experience that is open and available to work.