Lender was used once and now we need other places

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
KeyConsitir
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lender was used once and now we need other places

Post by KeyConsitir »

I truly need help with rent. Me and my girl just recently moved into a place after getting money from a loan place. It took all the money we got from them. I have a job but I don’t get paid much as its a commission based job. We barely have any food but keeping a roof over our head is what is weighing on us the most. If there is any way you or any one could help with other low cost funds from lenders that would be great. Please help.
Jessica Speach
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lender was used once and now we need other places

Post by Jessica Speach »

Hello my name is Elizabeth. I'm in desperate need of help with paying rent. I've fallen behind and I'm a mom of 2. I already used one loan and can't use the same lender again.
And I don't want to lose my home, I've worked hard to get where I'm at. I ended up leaving my job during covid I was in fear of my health my kids and my elderly Nana (whom has passed now) I did receive unemployment for the a couple months, but on September 4rh I stopped getting that. I'm still looking for work however child care for my youngest is hard to find and I actually had to put job search on hold over the summer months because my 8 year old was out of school. Now that school has started back I've been desperately looking.
But I'm so far behind and in need of so many different things that a loan from a lower priced lender may be a great option.
I do t even know where to begin to ask for help and I'm considered "low income" an my credit is horrible I imagine so loans are not an option. I do receive snap I do receive Medicaid which helps tremendously. I'm so scared of losing everything, I'm scared ill be homeless. If you could help point me in the right direction to get or try and get some financial help I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance