Loans from HUD for a senior

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Gloriana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loans from HUD for a senior

Post by Gloriana »

I am 63 and facing eviction. I don't have enough for a deposit on an apartment. Maybe there is a short term loan HUD offers? Are there any Section 202 vouchers available? Is there someone I can contact directly at HUD?
I am in a lawsuit against the county where I live. They won't help me because of it. In fact they had the owner of the apartment where I live to say he would not renew my lease. I have been in this apartment for 8 years. Three of which there was no heat at all. But I still paid the rent. Now that he is not renewing my lease for no just reason-- I am having trouble paying a deposit on another place. I have the first month's rent-- but just not enough for the deposit.
MsMerry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loans from HUD for a senior

Post by MsMerry »

Hello, my name is Tina. I am a senior homeowner in the city of Detroit and looking for HUD loans. I am going through a crisis with water in my basement and now sewage is accumulating, I need your help. I call a plumber who charged me for snaking the drain services, I paid him and the water is still there. Now I am out of money and could use a HUD loan to help pay for it, as I am a fixed income senior.
The city will not come out to clear drain next to my home. Right before I purchased my home I found out that there was a sink whole alongside the curb. I am not sure if that has anything to do with the water but I can no longer take the dead ends I’ve run into. I am not in public aid, I work, can you help me please. Please let me know.