My credit union won't give me a loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Leesman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My credit union won't give me a loan

Post by Leesman »

I AM IN NEED OF HELP PAYING OFF A BILL BEFORE I GET EVICTED. I RAN INTO SOME HARD TIMES. THE MONEY I HAD SET ASIDE I PUT TOWARDS MY DADS FUNERAL ON 9/22/2014 AND NOW THE LADY I AM PURCHASING THE MOBILE HOME OFF OF WANTS TO THROW ME AND MY KIDS OUT. I CAN'T GO TO MY CREDIT UNION FOR WHAT I NEED BECAUSE OF MY CAR LOAN, WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO HELP ME? I NEED TO GET 5,000 TO PAY HER OFF. THANKS.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: My credit union won't give me a loan

Post by Admin »

If your credit union won't give you a traditional loan due to that funeral cost, then try a non-conventional salary advice. We normally never recommend this, but credit unions often have more lower fees on them. They will also enroll you into credit counseling and other services too. But we doubt they will give you $5,000, but you can ask. Find the credit union salary advice loans that you may be qualified for.
Leesman wrote:I AM IN NEED OF HELP PAYING OFF A BILL BEFORE I GET EVICTED. I RAN INTO SOME HARD TIMES. THE MONEY I HAD SET ASIDE I PUT TOWARDS MY DADS FUNERAL ON 9/22/2014 AND NOW THE LADY I AM PURCHASING THE MOBILE HOME OFF OF WANTS TO THROW ME AND MY KIDS OUT. I CAN'T GO TO MY CREDIT UNION FOR WHAT I NEED BECAUSE OF MY CAR LOAN, WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO HELP ME? I NEED TO GET 5,000 TO PAY HER OFF. THANKS.
Baughman

Post by Baughman »

I currently a member of Philadelphia PA Freedom credit union. Do they currently offer salary advance loans?
Please let me know what credit union does in Philadelphia PA if not them.
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Call the Freedom Credit Union and ask them if they offer loans. Why are you asking us...how would we know? We are not them and do not represent them. But here are some free credit counseling agencies you can also get advice from in Philadelphia.
Baughman wrote:I currently a member of Philadelphia PA Freedom credit union. Do they currently offer salary advance loans?
Momsscolar

Post by Momsscolar »

I got laid off on Christmas eve and I got behind on my rent so our landlord told us last Thursday night we have till Tuesday August 6, 2017 to vacate the property. We have nowhere to go because we have no money for rent and deposits on another home in this short period of time.
My fiancé has a 9 year old son that stays with us certain days of the week and with his father the other days. They have a court ordered agreement. I have tried getting loans but my credit is not good enough. I have a job interview this week but we have to be out ASAP. We would really appreciate financial assistance to get another place so we not living on the streets.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are unsecured loans.
Since you have a job interview, that is great. But you should really have a stable income before using a loan.

quote=Momsscolar post_id=21336 time=1501854624 user_id=2707]
I have tried getting loans but my credit is not good enough. I have a job interview this week but we have to be out ASAP. We would really appreciate financial assistance to get another place so we not living on the streets.
[/quote]
Clinicshipper

Post by Clinicshipper »

Hi My name is Jennifer. I live in Grand Blanc Michigan, near the City of Flint. I am a single Mother to my 7 year old daughter, Paisley. I need a loan and my credit union won't give me one.
While raising and supporting her completely on my own I also live with a chronic illness. For a long 25 years I have had deathly low Chronic Low magnesium levels. Since Giving birth to Paisley the condition has worsened. In 2019 I was approved and granted Social security disability benefits. As the cost of living became higher I found it necessary to find employment as well. Balancing a job, being the sole provider and care giver for my daughter, and receiving magnesium infusions 3 days a week at the local hospital is draining and overwhelming to say the least.
Recently due to my vehicle needing repairs that weren't affordable for me I lost my job and did a voluntary repo on the vehicle. I am now left with no transportation, a huge balance owed to my credit union who financed me for the vehicle just short of a year ago, and a heavy burden of hopelessness on my already heavy shoulders.
I have been doing my best to get from point A to point B using the local public transportation bus but I'm completely exhausted to be honest without a credit union loan. I'm sure my little one would say the same 🥺 I am not sure where to go from here. I am not sure that any assistance is available for us but I am hoping somewhere somehow someone can give me a glimpse of Hope. I thank you so much for your time.