Loans to cover employment costs and application fees

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Uline One
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loans to cover employment costs and application fees

Post by Uline One »

Hi, I lost my job back in November, and my boyfriend was just recently put on medical leave so we have no income right now. I went to nurse finders for a job since I am a certified nurses and certified medication technician and have been for almost 10 years. The staffing manager told me I needed to get my CPR which if done online will cost $29 and get a physical which will cost another $15 to complete so I can start to work.
I am just trying to find out if there is anyway I can get a loan to cover this amount so I can start back to work and not lose everything. I also have a three year old son at home and I do not want to lose him. Anything will help right now even if you can refer to some one.
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loans to cover employment costs and application fees

Post by Admin »

The only suggestion that comes to mind is to call a community action agency. Many of those either are running, or have information on, job training programs. It also sounds like the amount you need is small, so it sounds realistic that maybe they can offer a loan for those fees or other support. So locate information on community action agencies.
Paula

Re: Loans to cover employment costs and application fees

Post by Paula »

Hello
My name is April and I recently separated after loosing my job and have found myself unable to make it all work for my family. I have a new job lined up but need a loan to pay for the interview, employment costs, background check and bills. I know its sudden but i wanted to try to do things myself. Unfortunately me and my 3 children are going to have next to no Christmas this year. Please help our utilities and food for the holiday dinner and a loan for the job costs. Happy holidays to you and your families.