Finding a loan for a single mom

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
TimPfeifer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Finding a loan for a single mom

Post by TimPfeifer »

I need help ASAP. I’m a single mom with 2 kids. I need help with rent and utilities, food and diapers. I tried applying for a loan but was denied due to credit. I work full time but had to miss a lot of work in July because my daughter was sick. I need temporary assistance for September so I can get caught up.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Finding a loan for a single mom

Post by Admin »

There are some faith based groups that may offer loans, and they do not discriminate based on age, religion, or other factors. So even if you re a single mom there may be support from these charities, such as the Jewish Federation. So of them also have very favorable interest rates too, so look into them. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... st_fr.html
Handler
anti spam: Blue

Post by Handler »

I was informed last Friday this Friday will be my last day employed. I am fired due to an error that was not intentional or premeditated, I believe I will get unemployment but it will be an appeal process that could take over a month. My last check I get on Friday will have funds taken out to pay back a loan I took through my work a few months ago, the final amount which I believe to be 600 will not cover rent (800) or any other bills or give me money to buy food.
I am a single mom live with just me and my daughter, which is a Clackamas County address. I made too much working for assistance and if I get unemployment I believe $1600 which is about what it should be will be too much too. I have no savings to get by for 2 months if no income. Any suggestions for assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am an only child both my parents have passed and my daughters father no record of him on paper and he does not pay support.
Thank you,
MarryM

Post by MarryM »

I am a single mother living on my own with my 8 month old daughter in Effingham, Illinois and seeking a loan. I haven't been able to find work since having my daughter, and I am expecting another baby in the beginning of 2020. I am struggling to find people to loan me money to help me pay my electric bill and also having issues with enough food for a month. My daughter is also in need of some new clothes as she is growing bigger and bigger every day.
I am needing some help from loans focused on single moms right away if at all possible.