Took out a loan for car repairs, now in trouble

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Trina
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Took out a loan for car repairs, now in trouble

Post by Trina »

One vehicle has No transmission, one was totaled in an accident-hit by a school bus. I borrowed money to pay for repairs, which threw me behind on rent/utilities. Also, I took a bad fall in September, fractured my tailbone and pulled 2 muscles. Working is very difficult, litigation are in progress, but nothing will happen until treatment is complete also have several Dr. Visits & Physical therapy. My grandchildren now live with me, and I help take care of them. On the vehicle needing a transmission. I still owe a $6000.00 balance.
GooseC
anti spam: Blue

Re: Took out a loan for car repairs, now in trouble

Post by GooseC »

Good afternoon, I reside at Houston, TX. 77025 and my car broke down a month ago. I am a kidney transplant patient with hypertension. I just started a new job at the Hospital. The same hospital where I underwent transplant surgery. I really need a loan to get a part fixed on my vehicle so I can get back and forth to work.
I normally wouldn't ask if I had the money to repair the car, but unfortunately I don't. I really trying to reach out due to I am in desperate need of assistance. Please if possible respond to this message via phone or email. I would greatly appreciate it. Please know this is of urgency and once I receive my first check from the Hospital I plan on giving the money back on the loan with interest, and do community services throughout any organization you may need assistance in.
JeffObrien

Post by JeffObrien »

Need to have a loan to get my my car repaired so that I can continue my cardiac rehab, after having open heart surgery. Car is the only mode of transportation that I currently have. due to my current medical condition, I an currently without income from a job and have disability only, and would sincerely appreciate any assistance or loan I CAN QUALIFY FOR.
Snapon

Post by Snapon »

Hello,
My name is Dee and I am seeking help for a friend / neighbor who cannot pay her car repair bill this month and wants a loan.
She had a serious repair needed on her vehicle, $1,200.00 and now because of that, she cannot pay her rent, which is $675.00.  She lives in Wormleysburg, PA and her name is Phyllis.
I am concerned for her wellbeing.  She doesn't know I am inquiring about this loan for her car repairs, she has too much pride to ask for herself.