Need information on long term loans for paying bills

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
WilBoom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need information on long term loans for paying bills

Post by WilBoom »

Hello. I have been struggling to make rent, tuition payments and fund my daily needs. I was a Charter school but was dismissed. I have since been offered employment I but have not been able to start with BPS as a teacher but can not start and unemployment is refusing to pay me. I am 700 short of rent and because of my situation my landlord will serve me a notice to evict of I am late. I am not asking for a gift, I would be more than willing to pay off a long term loan. Please help.
LesterH

Re: Need information on long term loans for paying bills

Post by LesterH »

We have a wrongful death lawsuit against a hospital on our 15 year old son.
It took almost six years to get this to trial. We lost the trial due to the corruption
of the hospital, and the court. My main goal in life now is to see the corruption
brought down with the help of the Good Lord. I had to file bankruptcy, because
the hospital, and the Court not doing what they should. I lost our home, and son too.
The person that bought it let me rent the house back. The house has been in our
family since 1970. Burying our son was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.
Lost out home, and this was the second worst.
Because of the bankruptcy I can not borrow enough money to get back on my
feet. Would you loan me twenty five thousand dollars for five years with yearly
payments?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need information on long term loans for paying bills

Post by Admin »

Well, there aren't really long term loans, unless you are in the federal government. If you are, then it that case, you may have some options. the government has both credit unions as well as other support for their employees, and the rates will be low. The money may be able to cover some of your son's burial costs, which of course we are sorry to hear about. But try applying for them here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... inter.html