My disability is preventing me from getting a loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
RJDicr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My disability is preventing me from getting a loan

Post by RJDicr »

I am a single mother of 3. My eldest son needs book money for college & additional funds to pay for non-covered tuition. I have been denied as a cosigner for student loans. I am permanently disabled, behind on car payments, mortgage & other bills & owe the orthodontist over $4000. I have muscular dystrophy. I already have an advanced education & am a professional who has lost everything due to my diagnosis.
Gambino

Re: My disability is preventing me from getting a loan

Post by Gambino »

Hello,
I am a lifetime Renton, WA resident who is disabled and who needs a loan. I have lives, attended schools, worked, volunteered, raising a family and so much more in Renton. I am desperately seeking financial assistance for my water, sewer, garbage and utility bills. I have called over 15 organizations all listed on state resource pages. All listed as having received funding to assist community with these issues, yet none are able to provide information to assist.
I worked in the nonprofit sector for over 6 years advocating for family and community resources and funding. I became unemployed in April of 2020 due to the covid pandemic from the Children's Alliance due to lack of funding. I have three children and all of the finances that have come into my household are to maintain housing with my rent cost being $2,800.00 a month.
I sincerely need assistance with a loan, that my disability is preventing me from getting. As my water is due to be shut off. My garbage with waste management has been cancelled and my power is in limbo of receiving assistance. Because of my zip code of 98058 I am finding that there is only one service organization. Renton does not have organizations leading any community financial assistance. On top of this many organizations have no idea about the water assistance program.
Again, I have contacted a list of 15 agencies including 211 and DSHS no one has been able to provide any assistance even referral assistance. Why is it hard or agencies prevent the disabled from getting a loan? If there is ANYTHING you can do please let me know. My dear friend Senator Claire Wilson also suggested I contact you all.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: My disability is preventing me from getting a loan

Post by Admin »

A disability can hurt your credit as well as reduce your income for paying back a loan. So we could see why it may hurt or impair your application process. But look into our main site for loan organizations here. There may be different options you can try.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tions.html