Loan for furnaces and heating equipment

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Boom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loan for furnaces and heating equipment

Post by Boom »

I am at my wits end looking for financial assistance or a loan to replace our oil furnace. The furnace was red tagged in November of 2012 and we had to resort to using a kerosene heater to heat our home last winter.
We live in Pennsylvania. We are a moderate income family who just does not have the money needed to replace our furnace. We just came out of bankruptcy a few years ago, so finding a lender has been impossible.
I have chronic respiratory issues and my daughter has epilepsy- she cannot afford to be sick from respiratory related illnesses or she'll have an increase in seizures.
I am hoping and praying you can point us in the right direction to get some help. We can afford a loan repayment, but as I stated earlier, I cannot find anyone willing to offer a loan.
Mnadi

Re: Loan for furnaces and heating equipment

Post by Mnadi »

I spent last winter without heat and this summer without air and in Alabama.
Was not a good thing.
I have served with the military for over 25 years, served in the Gulf War
And deployed to IRAQ in 2007, and I am a MILTEC. My credit is not all that
Great, I am willing to pay for the furnace system, if someone can assist me with a
Loan.
I have never asked for assistance and it pains me to ask now.
Thank you for any assistance that you may be able to provide.
Shapman
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan for furnaces and heating equipment

Post by Shapman »

We have old windows, window ac units, an old wall furnace I continuously have to relight. I need a loan to fix the furnace to heat our home. The shower water is always running. The bathroom and kitchen sinks have a leak and now I can’t even use the bathroom sunk.
I need any information or resources possible.