GI money has been delayed

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
USOpen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

GI money has been delayed

Post by USOpen »

I just got out of the Army in June and started school and the VA lost my paperwork for the GI bill so I have not received any assistance or loans from them. I was medically boarded out of the Army and they have not got my paperwork done for that either. I filled 13 months ago and still have hear nothing. I bought a house right before I got out because I was promised a job and then the job fell through. So now I have a house payment do and only 181 in the bank. Where can I get help
Admin
Site Admin

Re: GI money has been delayed

Post by Admin »

If you are a veteran, did you try a credit union. There are many for members of the military. Maybe they can offer you more money from a low interest loan for your house payment, and give you other support while you are waiting on the VA paperwork. Find the main credit unions on the site, and click here more information.
Don Wayne

Re: GI money has been delayed

Post by Don Wayne »

I'm in need of assistance as I wait on money from the GI program. I'm at a point of losing everything without a loan. I am m waiting for my passport from passport Canada to begin my documented journey as I GI with the US government. Since my husband passed away I've been struggling but this year has been the worst. Could you contact me at your earliest convenience. I Have been served a disconnection notice, & the landlord is being somewhat patient. Thank you