College loan for books, clothing, and supplies

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
JessieMarie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

College loan for books, clothing, and supplies

Post by JessieMarie »

I am 54 years old and returning to college on January 26, 2014 as a freshman. I am a Army veteran, with permanent hear loss injury that happened on active duty. I wear dual hearing aids as a disabled veteran. Currently, I am unemployed, and I am the mother of an 7 year old school age child. My background is Caucasian and Latina (Puerto Rican).

My tuition for this fall semester has been paid for, but I do not have money for my college books, and I need to buy some new clothing. Please assist me with finding scholarships or grants for these items that I need. Thank you for your time and consideration.

P.S. My major is nursing. I am attending community college to get my associates degree and RN license. At this time, I am taking pre-requisite courses before my acceptance to nursing school. My long term goals is to obtain a Bachelor’s and Master's degrees.
Pitbull
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: College loan for books, clothing, and supplies

Post by Pitbull »

Hi,
My name is Walter and I am emailing you all to ask if you can please help me and my wife pay our mortgage, get a student loan for our kids for their housing and supplies and other bills that we owe, I am out of work due to a job related injury to my right shoulder, I have been out of work since September of last year and I am out due to doctors orders. We need your help please for us and our college student to get books and supplies, I was denied my Workers Compensation by my employer, and I tried to apply for my unemployment and I was denied that as well.
Our Mortgage was due on January and got until January 25 to pay it before late charges is added. Our mortgage is $947.60, and I tried to borrow the money for that and a college loan, but due to me being in the situation I am in, a loan company will not help us.