Government loans to pay for a down payment on a car

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Newport
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Government loans to pay for a down payment on a car

Post by Newport »

Due to the economy crisis and high rate of unemployment, I have been trying to make ends meet. It has caused me severe stress and sleepless nights. I am working but when things like school expense and all that happens. I have no solution but to do a payday advance loan. I am in the midst of building my credit. I even purchased a 2002 car with a 18% interest just to build my credit. I searched online and learned of FDIC loan for low income and bad credit people. I NEED HELP ON HOW TO APPLY FOR A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FDIC LOAN. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. MY FICO SCORE IS 608. THAT'S A JUMP FROM 428 in just last year after paying most of my owes and purchased a car from a dealer for bad credit. Now I am two weeks behind on my car payment and I desperately need help.
Ahmed

Re: Government loans to pay for a down payment on a car

Post by Ahmed »

HELP us please. I am a single mom with a 3 year old little girl. I have a job, but we got into a car accident. No car now. I need to make it to work and still drop off my baby girl at day care Monday- Friday. I have been using my rent to get us to and from, but now am low on rent, still no car and I am so alone. I don't want to lose my job and don't know what else to do? Where to turn for help?
Please I beg you for help with finding a car. NO loan institute or bank is approving me for any help to buy a car. I am not needing a fancy car just a reliable for my baby and I. Please help us. I am alone.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Government loans to pay for a down payment on a car

Post by Admin »

There are some car programs and agencies that focus on single moms. Since you have a job you should be able to make some future payments towards the loan, which will help your application process. Also, can the other car be fixed from the accident? Or was it totaled? Can someone in your area cap pool with you on the daycare? But in addition to those ideas, we have agencies that may issue loans, and locate help for single moms.