Loan or government aid for vocational school

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Scarlett1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loan or government aid for vocational school

Post by Scarlett1 »

My son has been paying for a vocational program at a local school, and has one semester left to complete the program. We live in Orlando Florida, and he needs on thousand dollars for the Fall 2013 semester. We are looking for organizations online where he can post, and ask for donation. I do not believe there is any local agency which will help him, and this area does not have any programs for the poor. Orlando caters to rich tourists, and retirees. Can you please help me?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Loan or government aid for vocational school

Post by Admin »

Well, the programs are always limited. Whether you are in Orlando or some other city, it is wrong to expect that some agency just hands everyone who requests it $1000. Of course founds are limited. But there are some places to try in Orange County for school programs, and maybe try the community action agency. They often have suggestions. More Orange County Florida community action agencies.
tania1

Re: Loan or government aid for vocational school

Post by tania1 »

Good afternoon,
I am a very interested in obtaining more information on how I could possibly get government assistance on going back to school to study phlebotomy. For years I've wanted to go back but being a single mom it's hard to pay tuition, and raise a family. Continuing my education is very important to me and my children's future so I've been doing research and came across this information ob various loans and government aid. I would highly appreciate some more information on how I could apply for assistance for this school. Thank you.