Need a loan to pay for my college

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
FG Babbins
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a loan to pay for my college

Post by FG Babbins »

To whom it may concern,
I am a single mother of two little boys. I am attending college to better the life for my kids and I.I read that you help people with college funds and would like to know if I can get some help or maybe if you can point me in the direction to help. I have already applied for FAFSA the financial aid but the balance of my tuition is $16,000. I am working at a low paying job. Thank you for your consideration and time. I hope to hear from you soon.
Bamafan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Need a loan to pay for my college

Post by Bamafan »

Hello,
My husband has been on long term disability since last November. Last month we received notice that they terminated it and now we need a loan to pay for our kids college. We have appealed. However, because of the termination we no longer have an income as I must be home with him. Our college payment us due on the first and I don't know what to do other than a loan. December rent has been paid but after I pay this month’s bills we will not have money for college for next month. Can you help? Only asking for help as we await the appeal process to be completed. Our college payment due is $2000 a month.