Divorced in South Carolina and need loans and improved credi

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
NikiMin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Divorced in South Carolina and need loans and improved credi

Post by NikiMin »

I am going through a divorce. I have a lot of unpaid medical bills that are on my credit report. I also owe a couple of other bills that have been reported . I would like to buy a home rather than rent because I feel it would be more economical. I cannot do this, however, due to my low credit score which was 446 in 2010. I am disabled and receive social security disability and SC state disability. My total income is about $2400 a month. While that may seem a lot, after moving expenses such as a u-haul, deposits on utilities, and first months payments, I have been behind in all utilities every month since leaving my husband in in March of 2013. I struggle to pay the copay of my medication--I do have medical and prescription insurance with SC state disability. I also take many over the counter supplements because my blood work shows deficiencies with certain vitamins and minerals. I do without my medication many months. My vehicle is in need of repairs and is dangerous to drive. I had to take out 2 very high interest loans using vehicles as collateral in order to avoid a judgment. I also still have the pay $400.00 immediately on that loan. If I could get caught up on utilities, get assistance paying medical bills, and prescriptions, I feel I can avoid more disastrous means. The high interest loans are terrible with 158% interest rates. I have no assistance from anyone. My doctor messed up during surgery or I would still be working. I cannot work due to pain and pressure. Also, SC disability takes whatever I earn dollar for dollar. I have copies of bank statements showing direct deposits and information from both social security and SC state disability and my insurance. I have copies of all bills showing delinquencies. I have copies of the auto loans. I also have a copy of the older credit report. Also, because of the stress of the divorce--which I cannot afford to pay for. My husband will not file for divorce. He is also driving a vehicle which is in my name but he paid for. I pay the insurance on it because it is easier and cheaper to use one policy. The bills and divorce situation has caused me to start seeing a clinical psychologist. I have not received a bill from her but I think her bill is already over $800.00 even after medicare (which I only started getting in Jan.) and medical insurance. I am having difficulty sleeping and with depression because of this mess. I have lost 30 pounds since this began which is the only good thing that has happened. Money problems is what led to the divorce. We have been married over 20 years and never had anything even we worked. What can I do?
Are there agencies in the area that can assist me with any of these matters? How do I contact them and what are the qualifications for them?
Ebonee

Re: Divorced in South Carolina and need loans and improved credi

Post by Ebonee »

Happy New Year
My name is Brenda. I live in a shelter in SC as recently divorced, but I have loans and bad credit. I work in charlotte and I spend on Uber back and forth is a 40 minute way each ride. I have been working there for the past 6 month as a right now my sister is taking me to work and picking me up as my husband did before we divorced. She is not working also and I’m helping her with the gas and Paid the phone bill.
Can you please help me to fix my car or get a new car as well as fix my credit so I can pay off loans? I been paying my car insurance since October 2021 but I’m still working on my license which I now need post divorce.
Can you also help my sister to paid her loan.
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Divorced in South Carolina and need loans and improved credit

Post by Admin »

There are non-profit, free credit counseling services in South Carolina. Now they may not (almost 100% sure they won't) have loans for you, they can help with credit repair so you can get one from somewhere else. Look here for non-profit credit repair in SC. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... aroli.html