Loans for rent and summer college expenses

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
GogoJill
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loans for rent and summer college expenses

Post by GogoJill »

I am a single mom and a full time student living on my grants and loans while going to school. My landlord told me that it is not working out because I am three weeks late on rent and offered to forgive the month of September rent and give me back my security deposit of $400 if I move out by the end of the month. I do have a year lease but he never gave gave me a copy of the lease. At this time I have 200 to put towards rent but need help until my loan for the summer semester comes through. I cannot afford to be homeless with a one year old and my schooling. I am looking for something around 400 a month with a fair landlord.
Gloria12
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loans for rent and summer college expenses

Post by Gloria12 »

Hello, I live in Nevada County California. I am writing this email to find out as much information about assistance in my area as possible. Right now our rent grace period ends on the 8/5/2015 and as of now we are only able to pay half the rent but our apartment won’t accept anything but all at once. We are in a really tight spot and need rent assistance or a loan or something immediately.
Southwest
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loans for rent and summer college expenses

Post by Southwest »

Hi my name is Tomesha. I am a sophomore in college and I have established a job here in Clarksville Tennessee but I was unaware the housing market was so pricey before excepting my job offer. I need a loan for my summer expenses and the rent while I save for housing.
I am currently out of work due to covid and I need help . I separated from my husband a single mother and have been down on luck trying to rent a home it's hard to save as well as pay hotel fees so that I can keep my income. This is why I think the loan for college students and summer bills will help.
I have reached out to different resources I can think of and my income is soon to be cut due to my covid leave. I just need help getting established. I am 8 credits away from my associates and trying to stay focused. If I could be pointed in the right direction of who can offer help or helped all together anything would be greatly appreciated God Bless.