student loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
y2keck
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

student loan

Post by y2keck »

I attend a foreign medical school. The teri grant was pulled from the school for high student default. I need a substantial sum of money to pay this instuition before I graduate. My credit is shot. Is there any grant or loan that I can qualify for? I'm also a US citizen.

need help ASAP...
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: student loan

Post by Admin »

Here is a list of eduction grants nad more details.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
y2keck wrote:I attend a foreign medical school. The teri grant was pulled from the school for high student default. I need a substantial sum of money to pay this instuition before I graduate. My credit is shot. Is there any grant or loan that I can qualify for? I'm also a US citizen.

need help ASAP...
March

student housing expenses and student loan

Post by March »

i am 22 years old and i want to get out of my mother's home, because of stress with her and my father. I currently attend UTI a trade school to graduate in 1 year and 6 months to aquire my ASE Cerifications and am trying to get an education and improve myself. Is there assistance that provides help with first time student renter of an apartment? Or any loan type many I can use? Thanks for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: student housing expenses and student loan

Post by Admin »

there are programs that help with student loans and expenses. Students can use the money to pay for housing, debts they include, or classes too. This link http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... dent_.html
provides more information, including scholarship programs and other options and services that college, high scool, and other students can use.
March wrote:i am 22 years old and i want to get out of my mother's home, because of stress with her and my father. I currently attend UTI a trade school to graduate in 1 year and 6 months to aquire my ASE Cerifications and am trying to get an education and improve myself. Is there assistance that provides help with first time student renter of an apartment? Or any loan type many I can use? Thanks for your help.
Preetip

paying student loans

Post by Preetip »

I need help with paying off my student loans. I haven't been able to pay for them because most of the time I am unemployed. The job market for college students is so difficult right now. The loan agencies are going to take all my tax return money to pay it off and as is I can't find a stable job please help. Student loan debts are not right.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: paying student loans

Post by Admin »

There are numerous programs and service that can help you pay off student loans, maybe reduce the interest rate and more. Here is a description of the options.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... udent_.htm

For example, you can try Graduated Repayment Schedule, or enter into a Income Sensitive/Based Repayment Plan, apply for a grant, or negotiate a new due date. Many government programs also exist to help here.
Preetip wrote:I need help with paying off my student loans. I haven't been able to pay for them because most of the time I am unemployed. The job market for college students is so difficult right now. The loan agencies are going to take all my tax return money to pay it off and as is I can't find a stable job please help. Student loan debts are not right.
weinbergm95

Student loan forgiveness

Post by weinbergm95 »

I saw this information on your website and was wondering how can I get more information about student loan forgiveness? I work in the social service field as a case worker for lower income families. I didn’t see a contact name or number or how to inquire about this program. Please send any information you may have. Thank you for your time in this matter.

· Social Services. If you are a full-time provider of early intervention services for the disabled, a full-time nurse or medical technician, an employee of an organization that provides assistance and services to families of lower income communities, or a full-time corrections or law enforcement officer, your student loan can be completely absolved. Restrictions (such as those that involve the date your loan was made) may apply.
MarryM

Post by MarryM »

Hello, I would like to receive some information. I have just graduated from the University of Phoenix with my associate's degree in healthcare administration. I am looking for some type of help to pay off my loans, whether is be payments for low income or volunteering. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are several different student loan programs, even if your degree is from the University of Phoenix. Some programs will provide help for certain careers, some if you work a government job, and some student loan programs if you volunteer some of your time. Try this resource for much more info.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fin ... dent_.html
MarryM wrote:Hello, I would like to receive some information. I have just graduated from the University of Phoenix with my associate's degree in healthcare administration. I am looking for some type of help to pay off my loans, whether is be payments for low income or volunteering. Thanks.
gracie

Post by gracie »

I am a full time student and have exhausted all of my loans until Feb. I recently got a job but I wont get paid until Dec 9th and only for a few days. I will owe late fees again. My electric is due and internet which I use for School. I need help with rent electric and internet. I also don't have a very dependable car and my job is far from me but it is worth it. I have to just get over this last hump of December bills and the car situation and I will be well on my way. I am also a single mom and I just had a grand baby that I take of too.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some different grant programs operate for college students, and the money can often be used to pay other living costs and bills too. The list of scholarships and grants can be found http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/col ... grant.html Many companies and government agencies are listed here, so good luck to you.
gracie wrote:I am a full time student and have exhausted all of my loans until Feb. I recently got a job but I wont get paid until Dec 9th and only for a few days. I will owe late fees again. My electric is due and internet which I use for School. I need help with rent electric and internet. I also don't have a very dependable car and my job is far from me but it is worth it. I have to just get over this last hump of December bills and the car situation and I will be well on my way. I am also a single mom and I just had a grand baby that I take of too.
Groupon

Post by Groupon »

Williams and I am contacting you all because I am way over my head in student loan debt, and it’s all from my undergrad studies. When I graduated from Birmingham University I had no idea that I would be $120,000 in debt. I can admit that being the first in my family I didn’t know anything at all about financing my education I just wanted to go. With the economy being so bad and being a mother of two little girls I don’t know which way to turn to get on my feet I am in default for two of my four loans and don’t even get paid enough to pay my regular monthly bills. I am in dire need of help. Please help!
ChuckieMac

Post by ChuckieMac »

I am a non US citizen who was brought by my parents at the age of 6 to the United States. I moved from California because I wasn't making ends meet and I could not afford housing and school and even anything else for that matter. I am now going to Onondaga community college (LBCC) and was actually for once able to afford paying a quarter last quarter. I was Nanning for a family paid under the table but recently got laid off. I am living at a place and not paying for any rent because I have put a lot of labor work into the house. I can't afford to put any more labor work though because I have phase 1 of degenerative spine disease. I don't have any medical insurance, I barely have any money for food, and I certainly don't have enough money for school. If I want to find a nanny job it needs to be walking distance to my house because I don't have enough money to pay for gas. I found out that you guys or there is a program that helps with gas vouchers, but not sure if that would help non us citizens like myself. But I'm on a bind and I'm only 26 and I really want to go to school and transfer to OSU. I'm in debt right now to OSU at around 3000 dollars, the money is going to collection agency but I'm unable to pay for it. My family doesn't have any money and I’m pretty much on my own. I don't qualify for grants, loans, or financial aid. All I want to do is to do well in school and find a job and make ends meet but I am not able to do it. I need help and not sure who to talk to or what to do. I feel my future going nowhere. I feel like I'll never go to school and get a job. I'm in a debt to a school (for campus) that I really want to transfer too. And I’m unable to pay this quarter's 2000 dollars. I have already applied to ever scholarship available to non us citizens-- haven't received a single one. Is there someone else out there like me? I'm only 26 years old and feel desperately alone not sure where to go or what to do, and I hate having to ask for help because I’m not being self sufficient. Thank you so much looking forward to a reply!
Cuomo

Post by Cuomo »

I am currently working eight (8) hours a week as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Racine, WI, but I would like to pursue my RN degree from a four-year college. I was wondering if there is any tuition assistance for someone like myself who only makes $8,053.76 a year. I also owe $9,025.00 from my previous student loan to obtain my LPN license. Is there any assistance with paying that, too?