A loan to float funds for me

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Jane Mary
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

A loan to float funds for me

Post by Jane Mary »

I am trying to close on a home that is large enough to take care of Dad, my wives Grandfather (both vets), her adopted 9 year old son, and her 5 year old granddaughter. I have my house sold, but the closing will be too late to close on our home. I have already been given two extensions. I need $70,000 until my home closes. I will clear $90,000 after my home sells. I am afraid it will be too late. I would be willing to pay for a fee for a short term loan, 30 days. Can anyone help me?
Mary B W

Re: A loan to float funds for me

Post by Mary B W »

We are going to need help paying our bills for 3-6 months. My husband has to have a total hip replacement on in August and he was our only income. I am disabled and I do not get a check. The Social Security office said that I didn't work enough quarters so they put me on SSI and then they told me my husband made too much money. My husband’s job would not give him short term disability because they said it was a pre-existing problem so that means there will be NO income at all.
I tried to get help with our house note and they only thing they told us to do was sell our home for less than it's worth or take out a personal loan and pay it off. Now we can't do either of those things because we have nowhere else to go and because of our high medical bills we do not have very good credit.
I am scared and I do not know what to do. I have an abdominal aortic aneurysm and the more I stress the more my blood pressure goes up and the more chances there are in this aneurysm bursting. I also cannot go without my medications or heat, I have Copd and heart failure, I also have memory problems that I am seeing a Neurologist for now to try and figure out what is happening and I have no idea how we are going to make our co-pays to the doctors we need to see during this time. So I also need help with being able to keep my phone and I pay my bills over the Internet so I need to be able to keep it as well.
I don't know of a cheaper option than the bundle with AT&T. I already have a lot of medical bills that we owe and going to be getting even more after my husband’s surgery. We have medical insurance but I am not sure how it's going to work since he can't pay the premiums on it, they come out of his check and since he has filed for a family medical leave of absence I don't know if they pay it and then we pay them back or how that works. I am on the company insurance as well as Ms. Medicaid.
I have a caregiver that comes out 2 times per week to help me because I am not able to do much. My husband will not be able to go back to work for 3-6 months according to his surgeon, he does not have a sit down job, he is a mechanic on semi-trucks so there is no light duty work in this job. I don't know how we are going to get our medicine or household cleaning supplies or toilet paper and those sorts of things. I cannot do this by myself and I need some help I am begging you please. I don't know where to turn or what to do. If you need any more info please do not hesitate to call me.
Thank you,
ColdP

Post by ColdP »

I was let go from work and I had just got out of training. I was let go and when I applied for unemployment it took a long time to reach a decision. One that I don't think is fair. But I always work and I will have a job soon.
Even if this is a loan I would be grateful. I have bad credit so moving and or borrowing isn't an option. I just need an emergency one month of rent. I tried to talk to the landlord but even 4 years isn't going to save me. I don't know how this works....but if I lose this place I will have a hard time finding another as well as a job....thank you for any consideration.
British

Post by British »

Hello, I live in Washington MO. This year has been a trying year but we are healthy so thankful!!! That being said I have had to keep up on hospital bills for my daughter missed work got fired. But we are healthy!! I'm writing because I need help or funds floated to me as a loan.... been a single mom for 12 years now. And I'm now asking for help... I don't have family that can let me move in and friends are packed times are tough for all. So if you could help me find a job and loan me money to catch up... you can take it directly out of my check I assume you always need help over paper work.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are disabled and going on disability (leave) for the hip replacement, there are some options out there. They can be short term solutions for those on SSI. But the loans should be repaid immediately...do not go down a path of borrowing more and more. Find them here, on the disability loans.

Mary B W wrote:We are going to need help paying our bills for 3-6 months. My husband has to have a total hip replacement on in August and he was our only income. I am disabled and I do not get a check. The Social Security office said that I didn't work enough quarters so they put me on SSI and then they told me my husband made too much money. My husband’s job would not give him short term disability because they said it was a pre-existing problem so that means there will be NO income at all.
1Liza2

Post by 1Liza2 »

Hello,
I am reaching out today in need for my son. I am a single mom, I was recently laid off from Covid complications at my job. My son needs corrective jaw surgery so I need a short term loan fund to float me the cash. It is scheduled for January 12th. Insurance covers most of it, but I am responsible for $3500 of it. I have no idea how I am going to pay that, and it is due before surgery. I’m looking to see if I can get any assistance for his surgery.
I appreciate your time.
Sincerely,