School supplies

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
The Hobbit
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

School supplies

Post by The Hobbit »

I am a medical student at the University of Baton Rogue in Louisiana. I have been accepted into the nursing program which is great news, but also stressful news because I have to get quite a bit of things done that I have to pay for. I have to get a physical, PPD test, Hepatitis B shot, MMR Titers done, a criminal background check, CPR certification, a uniform, and supplies such as a blood pressure cuff, a stethoscope and other online materials. The total cost for everything is around $600. I don't have the money to pay for all of this and my parents are not able to help me. So I wanted to know if there is a program that could provide assistance with these expenses.
Elephant
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: School supplies

Post by Elephant »

My name is Sylvia,
I have a daughter living out there in San Antonio TX. She became homeless about almost 2 months ago and needs school supplies and a home. Her boyfriends mother threw her and 2 of her little girls out saying she was being disrespectful. They tried to keep her and the boyfriends little 3 year old, only by threatening her. She got some help to be able to keep all 3 of her girls together, but since that happened, to punish her they won't give her the girls clothes and school supplies and pretty much of all the stuff she's had to buy in order to support them. They've been mentally and physically abused by her boyfriend and his parents. She works and may loose her job, and her lack of school items, because of the lack of the Dollar Tree manager gossiping and having some new employees texting telling her off.