Sign me up for a loan for heating fuel or oil

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Bluecross
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sign me up for a loan for heating fuel or oil

Post by Bluecross »

I am inquiring about any program that could assist me in providing fuel oil for my home. I am recently divorced I have 3 children we had to move due to divorce. Even some kind of loan where it could be paid back over a time period. Much of what I had sort of saved went for rental security and moving. I apparently make too much for HELP don’t understand how but OK it is what it is. Just don’t want to be stuck with no oil for the winter. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
gracie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Sign me up for a loan for heating fuel or oil

Post by gracie »

I am a 62 year old woman who lives alone in a home I purchased in 2002. I have been having a streak of incredibly bad luck with this house lately. The two most recent situations is the need for a new oil tank. I have been able to make payments on this through my oil company, but of course this cuts into my finances. I am retired, on a fixed income of Social Security & pension from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I took early retirement in 2008 so I am not receiving the full benefits.
The next piece of bad news I received is that I have termites. I am going to try and make an arrangement with my bank for this one by paying only part of the mortgage for one month & none for the next month; hoping they will allow me to pay so much extra a month along with my regular mortgage payment until that is caught up.
Now two days ago we had a rain storm. I found there was a small leak coming from my living room ceiling. I traced the leak to the attic area where the insulation is. I am now trying to find out if I can get someone to at least find out how big the leak is. I have a PHEA loan packet which I requested when I found out I needed a new oil tank, however I decided to keep that option open for something bigger, like a new roof. I do not think I need a new roof, just a leak repaired. Or at the very least a tarpaulin placed over where the leak is coming from. The only problem with the PHEA program is they have loans, but they would be either for $44 or $88 a month. I can't afford any more monthly payments, as my new oil tank payments will be $186, plus the payments to get caught up with the missed mortgages. My credit cards are all near the top of the limit as I have been using them for such "luxuries" like groceries, gas, mounting vet bills, etc.
Can you suggest anything? This has been a nightmare as I lost my father over a year ago and since then it seems as though everything has gone downhill. I am planning on looking for temporary part time work next year as that is all I will be able to manage because of my health - degenerative disc disease, depression, etc.
Thanks.