Loan to start a business

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Totale
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loan to start a business

Post by Totale »

Good morning,

The reason I am contacting you is to ask you for your help or direction to get help. I am unemployed and homeless at this time, but there is an opportunity for me to do some business with Amazon.com if I have a line of credit. I need fifty dollar to get a Visa debit card and Marta fare so I can do business with Amazon. Should you require additional information, please email me. I need to know something as soon as possible. Thank You,
GoGetters

Re: Loan to start a business

Post by GoGetters »

Dear people, I'm a single dad in New York, I've fallen behind on rent. I could use your help, I'm working part time and am on food assistance. Life got hard after divorce, please let me know how you can assist and God bless you for all of the hard work that you do. I need financial assistance and rent if possible. I'm looking for full time work and hopefully a business loan and a chance to purchase a smaller home that needs rehabbing, to build equity and get ahead in life, thank you again,
RandyT
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan to start a business

Post by RandyT »

I will use the $500.00 loan to assist me with paying my rent, utilities and food expenses so that I can devote my time and energy to helping at risk youth in my no- profit program achieve their full potential. I am currently out of work because the facility where I was working at burned down. I chose to step out on faith and use this time, to launch my non-profit business. Because this is a new business venture all of the proceeds from the loan are going towards keeping the business doors open and keeping the program running. As a result, I am not receiving any money for my efforts. I need this money to sustain myself while I pursue my dream of being self-sufficient and helping at risk youth.