My auto loan is late.

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Dev McCourtney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My auto loan is late.

Post by Dev McCourtney »

3 weeks before my husband’s layoff they had absolutely no work or paycheck. The company where he worked decided to lay all the guys off 4 weeks ago and sale there equipment and go out of business so we have had no income whatsoever for 7 weeks. We have 4 precious children and unemployment was filled but they are stating it could be another 4 weeks before he gets his 1st unemployment check we have both been searching high and Low and but several applications in a week’s. There's just no work here all of our bills are past due and fixing to be behind 2 months. This is so stressful it seems all I do is worry and I really don't like feeling this way especially since its summer and schools out. This is the time for us to be enjoy our kids. Our auto loan company has said if $107 isn't paid by Monday early morning they were coming to repossess the car. If we could get help getting that paid and the $148 that's left to pay on our electricity and more importantly food to feed our children. It is really hard for me to ask for help but we have hit the point that I have to swallow my pride so my kids can eat. If you can help us we will be so grateful god bless you all.
Dirkn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: My auto loan is late.

Post by Dirkn »

Low-income auto loan or refinancing for $14,870, after $2,500 cash down payment. Have buyer's order/guide, all relevant current financing documents. This is to keep current vehicle I had about a week ago bought from Enterprise car sales and now I am being told either need to find financing, return the car, or another cosigner, the latter 2 not being a viable option.