Short term Settlement Loan for bills

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Robert
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Short term Settlement Loan for bills

Post by Robert »

My wife and i were in a accident last nov. We are currently strugling to pay our bills. case should be settled in mid aug. Does anyone know where i can get help with this? Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Short term Settlement Loan for bills

Post by Admin »

There are many credit hard hardship and assistance programs available. Here is a great resource to learn more and how they can help with all debts, lower interest rates, and more.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/inf ... d_com.html
March

Re: Short term Settlement Loan for bills

Post by March »

My name is Kenneth and I am 52 years old. I am a lifelong resident of northeast Ohio and worked at Glunt industries until I got hurt in late 2022. I injured my lower back and haven't been able to work ever since, so while I wait for SSI I need a loan to settlement my other debts and bills. I don't know when my doctor will ok me to return to work and I haven't had a paycheck since I got hurt. I've been living with my parents for the past several years as their primary care taker while I want on a settlement loan.
When I got hurt I was no longer able to assist them and they've decided to transition to a retirement setting. I am awaiting compensation claim settlement but it could take some time. A veterans group will help me get a place but then comes utilities activation. I'm told there is security deposit requirements and I simply don't have any cash. I am now on food stamps and in truth I'm struggling. I finally found a place here in Warren and the owner is amenable to the arrangement with the veterans group. I just have to figure out how to get the utilities turned on and to seelte my other bills. Please tell me that your organization can help. Everyone I talk to says that either I don't qualify or there no $$ or anything else except that they can help. I hope to hear from you soon. Warmest regards