Really bad credit personal loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
matthite48

Really bad credit personal loan

Post by matthite48 »

I have bad credit and need a personal loan to pay dents and bills. My score is under 500 and the loan is almost impossible to get, and the places that quoted me a loan have such high interest rates on the personal loan, that I will not be able to keep up, and may hurt my credit even more.
seancorcoran55

Re: Really bad credit personal loan

Post by seancorcoran55 »

My credit is OK, but need some type of loan to help pay my bills. I do not want to use a payday lender and their high fees. Any other options to get a loan with OK or maybe poorer credit and scores.
Jimmy12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Where get a loan if poor credit

Post by Jimmy12 »

Yes, where can someone get a loan if credit is not the best? While I do pay my bills and debts, I married into someone who has poor credit, and now they have hurt my scores, and now tough for me to get loans or banks to talk to me.
AdamSmith
anti spam: Blue

Post by AdamSmith »

To Whom It May Concern:
In 2014 I've lost my home due to events that lead to my divorce and foreclosure, and the loan was not paid on my home.
In December 2015, I've moved from my (foreclosed) home and sub-leased a townhouse from a trusted associate. I've paid my rent every month on time. I would pay BGE whenever I was told it was due. I was never shown a bill I was always told what to pay. I thought the bill was rather high because it was more than I paid to live in a house but nevertheless I would pay.
Within (3) three weeks the neighbors next dog complaint about my dog. So I was told by my associate who I lease from that I had to take the dog with me and that I was not allowed to leave him in the house. The townhouse community is pet friendly and I had to pay a security deposit and $100 a month rent for him. I have to take the dog to work, church, and market everywhere with me except when my 15 years old son is out of school.
In February 2015 I've received a text message from my lessor asking for $243.00 toward water, sewer etc. I've just paid my rent and an additional $250 towards household expenses. Then she advised me that I would owe $210 instead. She went on to tell me that others she has help with housing has left without paying her $1500.00 and how others have been late paying her. She went on to tell me how originally I should be paying over $1400/mo. and that if the bank don't give her a loan that this would be my last month (February 2016).
Now I know by law that one must be given at least a 30 days’ notice. I am not eligible for any type of housing voucher because I've been to the local Department of Social Service. They are also concerned about my bad credit scores. I receive approximately $3500/mo. which includes my pension and a social security check for my 15 years old son. I've applied for an apartment in Baltimore, MD but I don't have the financials for the deposit, first month rent, moving. I am respectfully requesting a one (1) time emergency assistance.
Due to my divorce and what lead to my divorce has affected my credit score, and it is now really bad. I am currently a part of a credit restoration team and a member of Financial Peace University (Dave Ramsey). Unexpected situations has happened in my life which lead to this point. I've worked for the State of Maryland 22 years. I was an avid volunteer for the homeless, disadvantaged, disabled and the elderly. Now I find myself in some of the same situations as the ones whom I've served.
My situation like many others aren't due to drugs, alcohol, incarceration or dropping out of school. Life situation and circumstances happened. I would like an opportunity to get help as soon as possible because I have nowhere else to go in such a short period of time. The original plan was for me and my family to stay where we are currently to prepare to relocate by December 2016.
Now whether the lessor gets approved for loan by the bank or not it's not it would be best for my family and I to leave ASAP. We need stability and this has been a horrible experience walking on egg shells. We aren't used to living in uncertainty. We would have to leave and not based on me not paying but based on her other clients not paying. Please if you can or know of an agency that can help us this one time it would be greatly appreciated. Please advice. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you receive $3500 / month, why do you even need a loan? That is more income than the vast majority of Americans. Please your income is stable from a pension/SS. We recommend not using a loan if your income is that high and your credit scores are that bad. But if you really way to try, here are some options. Find sources of loans.
Try multiple banks and lenders as well when you apply. In the mean time, keep working on restoring the credit with that team your referred too. It will only help you over time, and ideally you may get back on the right track.
AdamSmith wrote: They are also concerned about my bad credit scores. I receive approximately $3500/mo. which includes my pension and a social security check for my 15 years old son. I've applied for an apartment in Baltimore, MD but I don't have the financials for the deposit, first month rent, moving. I am respectfully requesting a one (1) time emergency assistance.
Due to my divorce and what lead to my divorce has affected my credit score, and it is now really bad. I am currently a part of a credit restoration team and a member of Financial Peace University (Dave Ramsey). Unexpected situations has happened in my life which lead to this point. I've worked for the State of Maryland 22 years. I was an avid volunteer for the homeless, disadvantaged, disabled and the elderly. Now I find myself in some of the same situations as the ones whom I've served.
My situation like many others aren't due to drugs, alcohol, incarceration or dropping out of school. Life situation and circumstances happened. I would like an opportunity to get help as soon as possible because I have nowhere else to go in such a short period of time. The original plan was for me and my family to stay where we are currently to prepare to relocate by December 2016.
Now whether the lessor gets approved for loan by the bank or not it's not it would be best for my family and I to leave ASAP. We need stability and this has been a horrible experience walking on egg shells. We aren't used to living in uncertainty. We would have to leave and not based on me not paying but based on her other clients not paying. Please if you can or know of an agency that can help us this one time it would be greatly appreciated. Please advice. Thank you
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Good Afternoon,
I am currently a CW2 in the Army Reserves and have transition career paths, leaving me with a temporary hardship and was hoping for help.  I have really poor credit due to a recent divorce, so am not able to apply for a person loan.
Please let me know if there may be any programs that I would be eligible to apply for to obtain a loan with bad credit for short-term assistance for rent, utilities, and car payment.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

there are debt counseling services for military members, including Marines. Combines in person, internet, or telephone consultations. Find details on the OneSource program.
The counselors can also generally give ideas on how to repair credit or recover financially from the divorce. So there is help out there.

Whisper wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:53 am Good Afternoon,
I am currently a CW2 in the Army Reserves and have transition career paths, leaving me with a temporary hardship and was hoping for help.  I have really poor credit due to a recent divorce, so am not able to apply for a person loan.
Please let me know if there may be any programs that I would be eligible to apply for to obtain a loan with bad credit for short-term assistance for rent, utilities, and car payment.
JakeTapper1

Post by JakeTapper1 »

Hi, I’m not sure if you were to turn to but I don’t know who to turn to as my clock is ticking . I have been out of work and have really bad credit. I have fortune in that I own my own home but I am way behind on my property tax and need a loan. I live in Pennsylvania State. But the state has decided to sell it on December 10 for $5000. I don’t know where me and my four children are going to end up. I don’t have the money. I recently applied for a job and a loan for people with bad credit. That was last week I haven’t heard yet they’re waiting on the background check but I will right now I have no income to take care of these taxes for $4716.43.
I usually get income tax for around $9000 in March to pay back a loan but no one will give me a loan because of my credit. Is there any way you can direct me or anything I can do for me and my children so we aren’t on the streets ? I don’t have family so therefore will have not nowhere. To go? Thanks in advance
Sharon
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As far as the $9000 income tax refund, maybe a short term emergency loan is for you. Since you can immediately pay it back. Also look into credit builder loans.
They may be an option for you too. As many lenders, banks, and fin-tech companies issue these funds too for people with bad credit.
JakeTapper1 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:31 am Hi, I’m not sure if you were to turn to but I don’t know who to turn to as my clock is ticking . I have been out of work and have really bad credit. I have fortune in that I own my own home but I am way behind on my property tax and need a loan. I live in Pennsylvania State. But the state has decided to sell it on December 10 for $5000. I don’t know where me and my four children are going to end up. I don’t have the money. I recently applied for a job and a loan for people with bad credit. That was last week I haven’t heard yet they’re waiting on the background check but I will right now I have no income to take care of these taxes for $4716.43.
I usually get income tax for around $9000 in March to pay back a loan but no one will give me a loan because of my credit.
Sharon