Help with Rent

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Reid
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with Rent

Post by Reid »

I live in Arizona and due to no fault of my own was injured on the job. Initially I won the case only to have the company's attorney hire a doctor to down-play my injury. The judge found their doctors opinion more credible than my doctors opinion and denied any care or payments. I have had two knee surgeries and now it was discovered that I have nerve damage that causes chronic pain on a daily basis. I have been turned down from assistance from welfare, workers comp, social security, and unemployment. I was told after the first surgery that I could go back to work only on light duty, but the company fired me because I could no-longer perform my duties. I have no income and my husband has been working almost every day since all of this to keep us above water. He doesn't make enough to pay all the bills and I have no income and suffer from other ailments. I'm seeking help with rent because we just got an eviction notice. Here in Arizona it's very hard to get any help and tried several times with different services that have busy or no answer lines. People are rude here to the one's who need help the most. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. "Thanks"
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with Rent

Post by Admin »

The fact is more places do have limited funding, and with the weak, but improving economy, the demand for help is still great. So it is not easy to get help or rent assistance. Did you look into legal aid to contest the firing? Income qualified people can get free legal advice. Find more information on that and many other services, with links to legal aid, here at Arizona assistance programs. More local resources are linked from bottom of page.
Reid wrote:I live in Arizona and due to no fault of my own was injured on the job. Initially I won the case only to have the company's attorney hire a doctor to down-play my injury. The judge found their doctors opinion more credible than my doctors opinion and denied any care or payments. I have had two knee surgeries and now it was discovered that I have nerve damage that causes chronic pain on a daily basis. I have been turned down from assistance from welfare, workers comp, social security, and unemployment. I was told after the first surgery that I could go back to work only on light duty, but the company fired me because I could no-longer perform my duties. I have no income and my husband has been working almost every day since all of this to keep us above water. He doesn't make enough to pay all the bills and I have no income and suffer from other ailments. I'm seeking help with rent because we just got an eviction notice. Here in Arizona it's very hard to get any help and tried several times with different services that have busy or no answer lines. People are rude here to the one's who need help the most. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. "Thanks"
CarDon13

Post by CarDon13 »

I am a college student at IPFW in Fort Wayne Indiana. I am working to become a nurse. I was raised by a single mother, and lived paycheck to paycheck. My mother does not have the type of money to help me in this situation. I live on campus to be closer to school. I got a notice that I have a rent payment of over $2000 due in 10 days or else I am getting evicted. I cannot get a private student loan due to my family’s credit history. Any help would be great to keep me in school to become a nurse. Thank you.
Clansman

Post by Clansman »

I am in need because I recently was let go from my job of 3 years. I was able to pay $600 with what I had saved but still short $300. I tried to get loans here and there, was unable to be approved.
I'm so worried as the owner gave me a pay rent or quit. I don't want to be homeless. I have 4 children and that terrifies me just to think we won't have our home. Please help, I'm a single mother just trying to keep family from homelessness. Thank you & god bless.
Dowd Sally

Post by Dowd Sally »

We owe 2 months of rent. We were owing 3 and we were able to pay one month last week. But we need some funds or a loan to get caught up. We are a family of 4 with a monthly income of $1600.00 a month. We are having a hard time. The owner of the house told us that if we don’t come up with the money today she was going to give us a 3 day notice.
Crapening

Post by Crapening »

I would like to apply for a rent loan that I can pay back in 4 months. I feel I am being taken advantage of by my "slumlord". I am on disability and this property management company is well known in my area a very unprofessional company. I am looking for a loan of 575.00. I will be able to pay this back as fast as possible. Hopefully within 4 months or less.
I hope to hear from you soon,
Girl34

Post by Girl34 »

Good Morning, I was wondering if I could get a direct number to call for grant or loan assistance for paying rent. My husband and I are in an emergency situation and it won’t stay like this for long at all we just need some type of assistance for a month only. Please if you can please provide us with a direct number. Thank you in advance god bless.