I NEED AN UNSECURED BAD CREDIT LOAN WITHOUT BEING 'REDIRECT"

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
kenneltech
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I NEED AN UNSECURED BAD CREDIT LOAN WITHOUT BEING 'REDIRECT"

Post by kenneltech »

I HAVE BEEN ON THE COMPUTER FOR TWO DAYS TRYING TO GET A LOUSY $200. ALL THE UNSECURED, BAD CREDIT "INSTANT" LOANS KEEP SAYING I QUALIFY, BUT THE "REDIRECT" ME TO THEIR "LENDERS". ALL I'VE BEEN DOING IS FILLING OUT THE SAME APPLICATIONS FOR DAYS! I need a place where I can fill the thing out, get approved or not approved, sign the papers and get a loan! I am desperate. I live in Colorado, but am doing this on-line. ANYONE???
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I NEED AN UNSECURED BAD CREDIT LOAN WITHOUT BEING 'REDIR

Post by Admin »

We do not provide loans at needhelppayingbills. We only have information on various options, programs, loan products, etc. Before applying for a loan you should probably speak to a non-profit credit counselor to see if that is really what you need and worthwhile. However if you really need a loan, read about different options here, find some phone numbers to lenders, etc. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/pay ... y_can.html
kenneltech wrote:I HAVE BEEN ON THE COMPUTER FOR TWO DAYS TRYING TO GET A LOUSY $200. ALL THE UNSECURED, BAD CREDIT "INSTANT" LOANS KEEP SAYING I QUALIFY, BUT THE "REDIRECT" ME TO THEIR "LENDERS". ALL I'VE BEEN DOING IS FILLING OUT THE SAME APPLICATIONS FOR DAYS! I need a place where I can fill the thing out, get approved or not approved, sign the papers and get a loan! I am desperate. I live in Colorado, but am doing this on-line. ANYONE???