Private student loans

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
H&M99
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Private student loans

Post by H&M99 »

Hi, I recently came across your site browsing for ways to lower my private student loan debt. I graduated a little over a year ago and my debt is close to 100,000. I currently pay 455 a month on student loans, and need to lower this ASAP. I was hoping you would have an option for me, or know of any companies that may be able to help with my massive education debt. My loans are all private loans as well. if you could help or guide me in the right direction I would appreciate it greatly.....thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Private student loans

Post by Admin »

That is some massive debt. Your monthly payment is not too high considering a 100K in debt. Did you look into consolidating the loans. Some jobs that are approved by the federal government (such as teachers) may even allow people to eliminate their student loans. But of course we are not sure what you major is. Anyway, read more on many of our student loan programs and loan payment options.
H&M99 wrote:Hi, I recently came across your site browsing for ways to lower my private student loan debt. I graduated a little over a year ago and my debt is close to 100,000. I currently pay 455 a month on student loans, and need to lower this ASAP. I was hoping you would have an option for me, or know of any companies that may be able to help with my massive education debt. My loans are all private loans as well. if you could help or guide me in the right direction I would appreciate it greatly.....thank you.
myPillow

Post by myPillow »

Good evening. I have a twin brother name Joseph. I was explaining to someone my situation and they recommended I contact you and told you a little about my life. My brother and I are twins. We are both 19. We do not know our father. When my mom was three months pregnant with my brother and I my father asked for an abortion. My mom refused so since she refused he asked for a divorce. Since then my mom has been in a struggle. My mom struggles day in and day out so she could put clothes on our back, feed us, and provide us with shelter. When my brother and I was four years old my mom was diagnosed with an illness which caused her to miss some work, which caused her to be asked to leave her job. We was recently just evicted from our apartment and a month later after we moved to our new house. It had flooding which caused us to relocate again. Now we live with an uncle and my mom lives with her sister. Today we was asked to leave our school and find a new school to go to because we dont live in the district anymore. We both applied to a school in the county over as well as prep school and received 5 out of the 7 schools we applied to decision letters yesterday. Unfortunately only one school so far accepted us. We would love to attend that school but we was not granted any aid financially because we qualified for to much. We are all in a stage in our life where its going downhill and we would love you guys help. Is it possible you guys can sponsor us for school or get us in contact with sponsors/benefactors?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It sounds like you have had a tough life, but you have kept a great mindset and approach to it. We commend you. At least your uncle and other family members are kind enough to take you in and try to help you make it through this challenging time frame. Some people do not even have that. As far as some options for you, read our main section on student loans, grants, and scholarships. We have extensive information provided which may be able to help you out. The programs and resources can be found here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fin ... dent_.html
myPillow wrote:Good evening. I have a twin brother name Joseph. I was explaining to someone my situation and they recommended I contact you and told you a little about my life. My brother and I are twins. We are both 19. We do not know our father. When my mom was three months pregnant with my brother and I my father asked for an abortion. My mom refused so since she refused he asked for a divorce. Since then my mom has been in a struggle. My mom struggles day in and day out so she could put clothes on our back, feed us, and provide us with shelter. When my brother and I was four years old my mom was diagnosed with an illness which caused her to miss some work, which caused her to be asked to leave her job. We was recently just evicted from our apartment and a month later after we moved to our new house. It had flooding which caused us to relocate again. Now we live with an uncle and my mom lives with her sister. Today we was asked to leave our school and find a new school to go to because we dont live in the district anymore. We both applied to a school in the county over as well as prep school and received 5 out of the 7 schools we applied to decision letters yesterday. Unfortunately only one school so far accepted us. We would love to attend that school but we was not granted any aid financially because we qualified for to much. We are all in a stage in our life where its going downhill and we would love you guys help. Is it possible you guys can sponsor us for school or get us in contact with sponsors/benefactors?
Ver Dict

Post by Ver Dict »

Hello, I am in need of help! I dropped out of school when I was 17 and had a baby by 18. I was in a very bad relationship for 5 years until I decided two years ago enough is enough I decided to leave and ever since then its been a up hill battle but I am a fighter. I enrolled in school and have been working hard. I applied for the University of Miami Florida and got in!!! Can you imagine how I felt, this girl who came back from the shadows now has a chance for a future. But this is where I need the help. I got in Miami under the conditions that I complete two more classes and I have to pay my dorm rent because I will be living in family housing. I have until August 6th to come up with 1500 for classes and rent I have 700 but I am 800 short I have applied for every loan and scholarship but they don’t cover summer terms. I am working two jobs but they are both part time because that’s all anyone is hiring for. Then I thought that I could get an extension on the rent but I will lose the apartment if its not paid. And if I don’t pay for the classes I cant go to U.F. I have come so far to turn around. I have asked people I know but times are hard and I understand that my family cant affords it. You are my last shot of pursuing my dreams. If you can;t help me can you point me in the right direction? Please I want to show my son that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and its never to late to change things. My son was the best thing that ever happened to me. I want to show him life is what you make it. Thank you for your time and I hope you can help or point me in the right direction. Have a good day. Sincerely.