Post Settlement loan needed..Lender will make a good profit!

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Azrael77
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Post Settlement loan needed..Lender will make a good profit!

Post by Azrael77 »

I have a settled discrimination/harassment case that will pay out on 12/31/2011 but I NEED money now for job relocation and bills. I have already gotten half of the money in April, so it's a sure thing. The settlement is from my former employer which works for the county governement. I have tried settlement loan companies but have been denied due to the fact that the money is coming from an individual instead of an insurance agency. My Attorney is willing to talk with you and confim this guarenteed settlement agreement. I am willing to pay a lot of interest due to my financial situation at this time. It is not huge amount of money, but is definately worth the investment and you will be paid in full when it comes in, in 2-3 months! If interested please let me know and I will give you my email and contact info. Thanks!
Calvin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Post Settlement loan needed..Lender will make a good profit!

Post by Calvin »

I'm having financial problems trying to help my children out so me grandchildren didn't have to suffer! I took out a loan as I waited on an insurance settlement but it wasn't what I thought!
It made my bank account keep overrating and the lender called me on it! I haven't had any money in a whole month due to this! Then I was displaced Thank God for American Red Cross!
I became sickly with worrying about being homeless again! Then I got back in my house and got flooded out! Got sick twice due to mold and
mildew! My doctors took me out my apartment until the situation was settle!

Now I don't have money for rent nor for my 12 grandchildren! Now I find Out I need emergency surgery and have it on Thanksgiving Day! I'm on the ticket to work program and found out that I didn't have any of the financial training I needed to make a profit.
I'm fighting not to become homeless again, all while I wait on post settlement loan from my insurance company!
I have lived in my apartment 6 years straight! I'm out of work just been informed now I have to apply for TDI! Widow in need of help! No Christmas
for my grandchildren, my Heart is just broken! Thank You.