Postponing Student Loans.

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Azrael77
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Postponing Student Loans.

Post by Azrael77 »

Of course you can! Just contact your lender ie. bank or department of education and ask for a hardship deferrment and/or forebearment. As long as you are in school or unemployed/underemployed you can get help.
Southwest1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Postponing Student Loans.

Post by Southwest1 »

Hello.
We are a military family with student loans and a special needs young adult son. We have been stuck in a bad position because of covid and bad health. We have maxed out all our credit and we are trying to get our old house sold. We moved because of health issues to be near Hospitals and just been so stuck trying to get it ok for sale. It needs fixing up but we can't pay up front to do it. We would love to find someone to help prep it for sale with pay by contract to come upon its sale. But with are student loans, we can do it and would like to postpone the loans.
Both my son and myself are complex disabled and immune compromised so it completely restricts us. I need to work, but I can't because of it. Is there Any supports that might be out there to help us postpone our student loans? We are so desperate. Our home is in an equestrian community off Crop Rd if you know anyone looking to buy. Fredericksburg address, but Stafford VA.
Thank you for your help.
Sincerely,
Heather