ASAP!!!ANY HELP??

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
vnoble
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

ASAP!!!ANY HELP??

Post by vnoble »

I currently live with my inlaws because my wife I had a car accident a little more than a year ago, she severed her spinal cored and is paralized from the waist down, my mother gave her last savings to us as a gift to build an extra room and ramps to my inlaws to build next to their mobile home.I currently lost my job which unfortunately led to losing our car, my inlaws only have one car and we are a big family, they are also a low-income family and unfortunately are not legal residents so their resources are limited. I am currently looking for a job as we speak but don't have money to buy a car to get to work and to pay insurance on the car, I would get a loan from a bank but i have so many fees and a bad credit score. so you see my frustration and concern, not just for myself but for my wife and her medical needs( she is also not legal yet, we are currently working on that we haven't heard anything yet) Please if there is anyone that could help me just with the down payment or a loan to buy a cheap car please let me know asap we live in the country so there are no buses and taxis are to expensive for where we live!!!! or would give me any helpful info. please do, we would very much appreciate it!!!!!!!!!! thank you for your time!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: ASAP!!!ANY HELP??

Post by Admin »

We do have extensive information on car buying programs and charities, such as 1800 charity cars, Ways to Work, and Opportunity Cars. Read all of the car programs here. Also be sure to navigate all of the main link and nav bars on the left margin on the main website. You will find thousands of phone numbers for non-profits, grant programs, low interest loans, and much more, many of which may be able to help you get that car.
vnoble wrote:I currently live with my inlaws because my wife I had a car accident a little more than a year ago, she severed her spinal cored and is paralized from the waist down, my mother gave her last savings to us as a gift to build an extra room and ramps to my inlaws to build next to their mobile home.I currently lost my job which unfortunately led to losing our car, my inlaws only have one car and we are a big family, they are also a low-income family and unfortunately are not legal residents so their resources are limited. I am currently looking for a job as we speak but don't have money to buy a car to get to work and to pay insurance on the car, I would get a loan from a bank but i have so many fees and a bad credit score. so you see my frustration and concern, not just for myself but for my wife and her medical needs( she is also not legal yet, we are currently working on that we haven't heard anything yet) Please if there is anyone that could help me just with the down payment or a loan to buy a cheap car please let me know asap we live in the country so there are no buses and taxis are to expensive for where we live!!!! or would give me any helpful info. please do, we would very much appreciate it!!!!!!!!!! thank you for your time!
TracieT

Post by TracieT »

I live in a small room with my daughter, we need to pay $500 dollars of rent each month, but I don't work and it is hard for me to find a job because I am 57 years old and my daughter goes to school and she also cannot work. I have asked for a loan but I cannot even pay that monthly. I and my daughter have to go to my elder's daughter house to eat because we cannot buy food, but my older daughter feels the stress of having to feed us. We don't know what to do. We didn't pay this month’s rent and soon next month is coming and the neighbor wants us out. Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Why can't you and your daughter pay the loan, as you indicated you only need the $500. It does not sound like much for two working people to pay. Is the interest rate too high? If so, then look into debt consolidation loans, as maybe you can pay off the one with another source of funds. This will free up the cash that you and your daughter need.
TracieT wrote: I have asked for a loan but I cannot even pay that monthly.