Urgent Help Needed

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
soulja
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Urgent Help Needed

Post by soulja »

Hello,
I am $5000 from becoming homeless. I owe back property taxes on my home(its paid for). I was told I would have to pay the current taxes AND 20% of the back taxes to get a five year payment plan and I dont have the full amount. My deadline is next month. My mom recently passed away and I've been taking care of her. I am currently unemployed. I'm freaking out because I dont know what to do. Any information will be appreciated. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Urgent Help Needed

Post by Admin »

Property taxes are not as easy to get help with. Sounds like they entered into a payment plan with you, but still not good enough. We would recommend asking a non-profit HUD counselor. Find a listing of states and select your HUD counseling agency from this link. They may have options for you. Also on the main site, go to the link on the left margin, Other Bills, and select property taxes. You may find some more ideas and resources there, such as challenging assessment or a property tax consultant.
soulja wrote:Hello,
I am $5000 from becoming homeless. I owe back property taxes on my home(its paid for). I was told I would have to pay the current taxes AND 20% of the back taxes to get a five year payment plan and I dont have the full amount. My deadline is next month. My mom recently passed away and I've been taking care of her. I am currently unemployed. I'm freaking out because I dont know what to do. Any information will be appreciated. Thank you