WEDDING LOAN

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
RGK1168
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

WEDDING LOAN

Post by RGK1168 »

hi there.me and my fiance want to get married asap.my credit isn't that good.could somebody tell me where to get a personal loan.any amount is helpful.thanks
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: WEDDING LOAN

Post by Admin »

This article/link has information on personal loans. Are you sure you really want to get one for a wedding? Probably not the best idea to start your new life in debt. Maybe get married instead at your local county office, in front of a justice to peace. Personal loans often come with high interest rates and can be challenging to pay off.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/uns ... loans.html
njrv5634

Post by njrv5634 »

Going into debt to get married is never a good thing. A simple civil service with your family or a small church ceremony (if that's your preference) would probably be your best idea. If you are thinking about having a reception, it's going to cost you major money. Do searches on DIY wedding planning or Do It Yourself Wedding Planning. Your bride could either wear a dress she already owns or check with Goodwill or other places you can get a used gown. Weddings today don't have to be long white dresses, in fact some of the most fasionable are shorter cocktail length dresses with women wearing fascinators instead of long veils. There are lots of options for flowers etc. Check the wedding blogs for a lot of good diy ideas.
Azrael77

Post by Azrael77 »

In todays economy and the many problems people are dealing with, you should be ashamed to ask such a question :evil: ...You are obviousely not mature enough to get married right now, so I would highly suggest waiting. If not, then just go to a justice of the peace and wear the best clothes you have, that's what I did and many others are forced to do. You will most certainly regret getting a loan to pay for a wedding and you will put yourself and your spouse and children in financial ruin for sure. :!: