Home purchase loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Ninab
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Home purchase loan

Post by Ninab »

I am looking to buy a small house, its 25,000. My credit isnt real good, but a low interest , is no more then the rent, and i could afford it,so is there anyone out there for that kind of loan. Mortgage of 25,000 doesn't seem like lot of cash. not huge but one i can aford. that you. i have a job. contact me
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Home purchase loan

Post by Admin »

Numerous government grants can help with housing purchase, mortgages, and provide other types of aid and support. A list of grant programs, and types of funds available from them, can be found here. Yes, the amount you are looking for is not a lot of money.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/gra ... bills.html
Howdy12

Post by Howdy12 »

I am in need of a low interest affordable fixed rate loan in order to purchase a house. I am especially in need of a down payment. I also require for someone to pay my closing costs. I have a good credit score and am reliable for monthly payments.
Also, if there is any moving assistance that you know of, that would help me too. Probably about to need help with auto repairs. To make matters worse I have just lost my front tooth and three or four more are not far behind. Still hanging in there though and trying to move forward. Please help! Any advice you have for me would be greatly appreciated. Yours Truly.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

So what is it you need; a loan, down payment, car repair, dental, movers? This is ridiculous, if you have good credit and a job, prioritize your needs and chip them off one by one. Maybe car first to keep a job, dental next for your health, then save all you can for a while to have a down payment for buying a house.