Loan repayment

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
hulcomb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loan repayment

Post by hulcomb »

Hello,

This is a great informative website and I didn't know if you had any additional information or links to provide for loan repayment / student loan forgiveness type programs for Brevard County Florida. Or any type of national loan and debt repayment offers.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your reply,
gerry.heffer

Re: Loan repayment

Post by gerry.heffer »

Im a a full time college student and working but i only get 15 hours a week,no car, my spouse of 9 years got laid off his job. Student loans, rent behind and light bill.. We are doing the best we can with what we have. We need help very bad. contact me through phone please.no computer have to use the community center computer lab. address orlando florida.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There are some different ways to repay a student loan and to get help getting out of debt. Unfortunately colleges are becoming more and more expensive, as we all know. So one of the methods to repay student loans is the income based repayment solution. This is when the payment amount is based on the students income. It is in effect offering the college student a loan payment program, and the goal is to have the loan paid off within a period of time, say 10 years. It can involve interest rate reductions, forgiven a portion of the loan, or other types of solutions for getting out of debt.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/inc ... udent.html

hulcomb wrote:Hello,

This is a great informative website and I didn't know if you had any additional information or links to provide for loan repayment / student loan forgiveness type programs for Brevard County Florida. Or any type of national loan and debt repayment offers.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your reply,
mary_b37

Post by mary_b37 »

I HAVE A HUGE STUDENT LOAN I AM TRYING TO PAY OFF BUT I AM IN A HARD POSITION RIGHT NOW AND NEED HELP. I HAVE HAD THIS STUDENT LOAN APPROX. 10 YEARS NOW. I OWE APPROX. $40,000.00. I HAVE CONSOLIDATED ALL OF THEM WITH SALLIE MAE SEVERAL YEARS AGO TO HAVE ONE PAYMENT OF $240.00 MONTHLY. I HAVE HAD 5 YEARS OF HEALTH PROBLEMS NOW AND DID NOT WORK AT ALL FOR OVER A YEAR AND A HALF. HOWEVER, I AM NOW GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE AND I DO NOT WORK VERY MUCH AT ALL – I MAKE MAYBE $100.00 - $200.00 A MONTH. I AM LIVING WITH A FRIEND AND I NEED HELP TO TAKE CARE OF THIS STUDENT LOAN. PLEASE PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME. I AM HAVING A REAL HARD TIME FINDING SOME HELP. I DO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are numerous programs that can help people pay student loans. Use this resource. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... dent_.html
There are options like Volunteering loan forgiveness, Income Sensitive/Based Repayment, and numerous other goverment (federal and state) programs.
mary_b37 wrote:I HAVE A HUGE STUDENT LOAN I AM TRYING TO PAY OFF BUT I AM IN A HARD POSITION RIGHT NOW AND NEED HELP. I HAVE HAD THIS STUDENT LOAN APPROX. 10 YEARS NOW. I OWE APPROX. $40,000.00. I HAVE CONSOLIDATED ALL OF THEM WITH SALLIE MAE SEVERAL YEARS AGO TO HAVE ONE PAYMENT OF $240.00 MONTHLY. I HAVE HAD 5 YEARS OF HEALTH PROBLEMS NOW AND DID NOT WORK AT ALL FOR OVER A YEAR AND A HALF. HOWEVER, I AM NOW GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE AND I DO NOT WORK VERY MUCH AT ALL – I MAKE MAYBE $100.00 - $200.00 A MONTH. I AM LIVING WITH A FRIEND AND I NEED HELP TO TAKE CARE OF THIS STUDENT LOAN. PLEASE PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME. I AM HAVING A REAL HARD TIME FINDING SOME HELP. I DO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Mazda

Post by Mazda »

We’re a young family of 4. Both disabled, he has a traumatic brain injury & seizures (and bipolar) and myself, after working 12 years in finance got very sick & diagnosed with relapsing-remitting MS. Normally we have MORE than enough income, but I got us in trouble and the for 3 months now, we spend ALL SSD income before the 10th then STRUGGLE until next month. We need a loan or help to get on our feet so we can fix our mess, stand up independently and move on. I owe over 100k in hospital bills, plus about 50k in debt. I spend over 8k EVERY month on medicine! My kids are young and saw me have a seizure, heart attack & stroke this year...it’s time we all had a chance to breathe. Were renting a house in Chicago which is falling apart. He said we could buy it, but we can’t even get it fixed because there’s so much wrong & it’s expensive! Were very homesick. All our friend’s family are back in my hometown of Seattle and we miss them terribly. I wish we would visit them for the holidays at least. If we had the money to move back we would at this point because being without family is very hard when you’re VERY ILL like my husband and I are.
Gronk

Post by Gronk »

I need help paying bills and repaying loans?? I have a ticket I have to pay to keep my license, a title loan I have to pay, rent, a 600 dollar hospital bill, and TV payments. I've had to spend what tiny bit of money I had on food and day to day things, I haven't been able to pay a single thing. Buddy's home furnishings are looking for my TV, I owe tons, or they'll take my car, the hospital bill not being paid is going to be the first thing to rip down my credit, and I have to drive because I'm the only one around who has a license but soon they'll take it. I made a GoFundMe for bills, but not one person helped, and a bunch of guys offered to help and then asked for nasty things and when I wouldn't do them they changed their minds. I didn't know there was anyone out there who helped strangers like that with loan repayment programs. The cell phone I borrow to get on Facebook crashes on a lot of websites.