Personal loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Moodys
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Personal loan

Post by Moodys »

To whom this may concern,
I would like information about a personal loan that I have. I have been making regular payments for almost two years but have not seen my balance decrease. I looked into my payment history and noticed that every payment that I have made the majority has been applied to interest and several payments all of the payment went to interest and nothing to the balance itself. I'm not sure if this is legal and would like to find out what I can do about this. Please help. Thank you.
sasolis
anti spam: Blue

Post by sasolis »

Got with paperwork in hand to the lending institute and ask them to explain this to you. I hope you aren't entangled with a predatory lender but if they can't explain it to you, red flags. If it is high interest and long repayment you will not see payment go towards the principle for a while. In addition if you are late they will take the late fees first so you may not see the principle shrink. Go to your state's attorney generals office if you can't get the answers you seek.
chavez

Post by chavez »

I just left an abusive relationship because it had got so bad. I'm having a hard time finding affordable rent for me and my 2 children. My father will give me a personal loan for security but I am currently unemployed though I am a hard worker and eager to work but can't afford daycare and rent. It seems completely impossible. I am a lovely mother but feel hopeless and lost. Please help guide me if there is something out there to help me and my children. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you indicated you have a car and a job, maybe try a title loan. But only do this if you will pay off the lender with your next paycheck. Be sure to shop around for rates and most importantly, origination fees as you only need the money for a week or so. But even this should be a very last option. Can't the husbands father provide money for the 3 minor kids? Anyway, if you insist, find information on automobile title loans.
Train wrote:I am a single mother with 3 minor children at home, who is soon to be displaced on July 1st. We do have car in decent shape
Janel

Post by Janel »

I need help with a few bills I’m behind on before I’m homeless and carless. I work at VA fulltime and can pay back a personal loan...after a couple setbacks I’m in a position that’s mentally torturing me.
I have severe depression anxiety and other mental illnesses that’s only getting worse...if I don’t get help before March 31st I’m not sure what will become of me.
Please help I’m desperate and tried every place you can imagine for a loan...no one will help me because I’m behind on bills. I need a loan of at least 1450.00.......can you help or can you tell me who can? I am a 7 year veteran and everyone I email no one is answering me please help me. Thank you.
Apple One

Post by Apple One »

My family is about to lose what little we have due to being off work for injury and illness for several months. Is there anything that you can do or donate to help? It's just myself, my wife, and our 6 year old daughter. We were unsuccessful in getting any personal loans or help from our local and government resources. Anything will help. Thanks so very much!
Seavers

Post by Seavers »

Hello,
 My name is Shawanda Jones and I'm a single mother of three. I am in need of a personal loan to pay for a car so that I can keep my job as well as support my kids by attending school events, supports activities, community events. The car I had for only five months which I was making payments on has a blown engine which will cost 5400.00 to repair. I am not looking for a hand out I am willing to work from the hours of 4pm to 10pm to pay off the personal loan. I already work 715am to 315pm as a childcare teacher. If you can help me in any way that would be great. If not thank you for your time and you have a Wonderful day.