A loan program in Virginia

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Brice1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

A loan program in Virginia

Post by Brice1 »

Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate the information.
One more question if you don't mind.
Can you tell me who, in the state of VA actually administers the Hardest Hit loan program?
I went in to my local community action center (just blocks from my house) and when I asked them about this particular program they looked at me as if I was asking them to demonstrate quantum physics for me.
No one had a clue about this program. And yet, it's listed on the state's website for homeowners' assistance programs.
Since I've gone to them for SNAP assistance, I don't wish to alienate them by making an issue that they should know about the program.
I've even read that Virginia has an emergency loan program with no interest and in most cases the loan doesn't have to be repaid. But again, it says go to your local community action center.
And, here again, they didn't know what I was talking about.
I would assume that the feds transfer the funds to Richmond, who then distributes it throughout the state.
Santelli

Re: A loan program in Virginia

Post by Santelli »

Good Evening,
I'm a victim of domestic violence living in Virginia. Due to this, I've been force out of my current housing and now I need a loan.
I have a job but have nowhere to stay. There I'm homeless and recovery from a major surgery.
I need help to get back on my feet and a loan from a Virginia lender would help
I would really appreciate your help.
I look forward to your response.
Thank You, Cassandra 
Admin
Site Admin

Re: A loan program in Virginia

Post by Admin »

Try both a loan in VA as well as nationwide. Since you are a DV victim / survivor, there may be interest free loans too. That means you only need to repay the principal. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loans.html