Steady jobs and need a loan to fix up roof

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Rella
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Steady jobs and need a loan to fix up roof

Post by Rella » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:30 am

Good Afternoon,
I received your information recently from my sister who works with CU Strategic Planning.
We are in need of assistance in getting a loan to re-do my roof.  I have a 1995 manufactured home that is in a MH park.  We are being told that we must re-roof our home immediately or vacate, well we are not in the "spot" to do either one without a loan.  We have had some quotes ranging from 10,000.00 - 25000.00 just to re-roof our home.  Is this something you could help us with, a loan to pay for the roof? We (my husband and myself), both have good steady jobs, but are at that in-between where we make just too much to get help and not enough to get help.    
Kindest Regards, and have a beautiful day!
Mardell

Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Steady jobs and need a loan to fix up roof

Post by Admin » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:28 pm

We have several different loan programs listed on the site. But if it for a room repair, also look into HUD or a government grant.
As far as any loan, whether 10K or 25K, always be sure to read the fine print, review terms, etc. Find details here on local and national loan programs.
Rella wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:30 am
Good Afternoon,
I received your information recently from my sister who works with CU Strategic Planning.
We are in need of assistance in getting a loan to re-do my roof.  I have a 1995 manufactured home that is in a MH park.  We are being told that we must re-roof our home immediately or vacate, well we are not in the "spot" to do either one without a loan.  We have had some quotes ranging from 10,000.00 - 25000.00 just to re-roof our home.  Is this something you could help us with, a loan to pay for the roof? We (my husband and myself), both have good steady jobs, but are at that in-between where we make just too much to get help and not enough to get help.    
Kindest Regards, and have a beautiful day!
Mardell