Steady jobs and need a loan to fix up roof

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Rella
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Steady jobs and need a loan to fix up roof

Post by Rella »

Good Afternoon,
I received your information recently from my sister who works with CU Strategic Planning.
We are in need of assistance in getting a loan to re-do my roof.  I have a 1995 manufactured home that is in a MH park.  We are being told that we must re-roof our home immediately or vacate, well we are not in the "spot" to do either one without a loan.  We have had some quotes ranging from 10,000.00 - 25000.00 just to re-roof our home.  Is this something you could help us with, a loan to pay for the roof? We (my husband and myself), both have good steady jobs, but are at that in-between where we make just too much to get help and not enough to get help.    
Kindest Regards, and have a beautiful day!
Mardell
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Steady jobs and need a loan to fix up roof

Post by Admin »

We have several different loan programs listed on the site. But if it for a room repair, also look into HUD or a government grant.
As far as any loan, whether 10K or 25K, always be sure to read the fine print, review terms, etc. Find details here on local and national loan programs.
Rella wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:30 am Good Afternoon,
I received your information recently from my sister who works with CU Strategic Planning.
We are in need of assistance in getting a loan to re-do my roof.  I have a 1995 manufactured home that is in a MH park.  We are being told that we must re-roof our home immediately or vacate, well we are not in the "spot" to do either one without a loan.  We have had some quotes ranging from 10,000.00 - 25000.00 just to re-roof our home.  Is this something you could help us with, a loan to pay for the roof? We (my husband and myself), both have good steady jobs, but are at that in-between where we make just too much to get help and not enough to get help.    
Kindest Regards, and have a beautiful day!
Mardell
Kitt Lacey

Re: Steady jobs and need a loan to fix up roof

Post by Kitt Lacey »

Hello, my name is Michael Davis and I'm writing you today because I'm in a bind and I don't know what to do. I need a loan or help to fix the roof of my home. I had open heart surgery and am unable to work there is a defibrillator in my shoulder and the back part of my heart is dead.
I lost my dad a couple years ago unexpectedly and I was living with my mom in the house I was born and raised in. My mom has been in and out of the hospital because of her liver. The ammonia levels in the blood were through the roof extremely high and while mom was in the hospital she had me paying the bills. My mom ended up in a care facility and I have a lawyer helping me with disability and I really need help paying bills and the property taxes or a loan for a roof repair. Is there any programs or anything who help people in my situation?